The AVN-AO16R audio converter and interface converts up to sixteen analogue outputs from the Dante Audio-over-IP networking standard. Dual Ethernet ports allow the unit to operate in redundant mode, ensuring audio routing is maintained in the event of loss of link on either of the network connections.
This cost effective 1U rack-mount unit offers an easy solution for AV professionals and system integrators. It is simple to configure and operate, with all set-up, except line-up levels, done via the standard Dante Controller software and power via PoE (Power Over Ethernet).
All analogue outputs are on high-quality Neutrik XLR connectors and there are front panel status/confidence LEDs for PoE, Link, and Clock. Global 0dBFS line-up can be set to +12dBu, +18dBu or +24dBu to meet your specific requirement via the front panel recessed toggle switch.
- 16 x balanced analogue outputs on XLR.
- Adjustable global 0dBFS line up selection (+12dBu/+18dBu/+24dBu).
- 2 x RJ45 Dante connectors (1Gb/s Ethernet Port) allowing the unit to operate in redundant or switched modes.
- PoE and Link LED status indicators for each Ethernet port.
- Clock LED status indicator.
- Configuration using Dante Controller.
- AES67 operation & Dante Domain Manager compliant.
- Powered by PoE on either (or both) Ethernet ports, offering power supply redundancy.
- 1U 19″ rack-mount form factor.
(The AVN-AO16 is available with a single Ethernet port).
Network and AoIP
AoIP Standard: Dante
Number of Channels: 16 receive
Number of Streams: 16 receive
Sample Rate: 44.1kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz or 192kHz
Format: Linear PCM, 16, 24 or 32 bit
Connectivity: 2 x RJ45
Speed: 1Gbps or 100Mbps
Network Modes:Switched or redundant
Dante Domain Manager Ready: Yes
Audio Output Performance Specifications
Output Impedance: <50Ω balanced
0dBFS line-up: User Selectable +12dBu/+18dBu/+24dBu balanced
Frequency Response:20Hz to 20kHz, +0/-0.5dB
THD+N: <-107dBFS, -30dBFS, 20Hz to 20kHz, 20kHz BW
Noise (Mic=EIN): -107dBFS, 20kHz BW
Balanced Line Output XLR Pinout
Standard: 802.3at Type 1
PD Power Range: 0.44 W to 12.94 W
Typical PSE Power Usage: 8 W
Max PSE Power Usage: 15.4 W
AVN-AO16R: 16 Output Dual Dante®Interface, PoE
Dimensions (Raw): 48cm (W) x 11cm (D) x 4.3cm (H)(1U)
19” (W) x 4.3” (D) x 1.7” (H)
Weight: Nett: 1.1kg Gross: 1.6kg
Nett: 2.4lbs Gross: 3.5lbsLearn more