Cloud Codec Controller
The Cloud Codec Controller lets you manage an entire fleet of Tieline codecs and all Report-IT users in real-time from the studio, even when connected to cellular and Wi-Fi networks!
Tieline’s Cloud Codec Controller delivers a simple user interface to configure, connect and manage your entire network of Tieline codecs and all Report-IT Enterprise users from a single PC located anywhere in the world.
It doesn’t matter whether the device is connected via a LAN or cellular networks; the Cloud Codec Controller integrates with Tieserver and the latest cloud computing technologies to deliver secure real-time monitoring and remote control of all Gateway, Gateway 4, Merlin, Genie, ViA and Bridge-IT codecs, as well as smartphones using Report-IT Enterprise.
Public Internet License
Purchase an annual subscription which includes 10 Codec Client Licenses for managing up to 10 codecs connected to the public internet using TieServer. Licenses are ‘floating” and not tied to individual codecs, allowing different codecs to be controlled at different times
- Purchase your Public Internet License through Tieline or your favorite dealer
- Purchase additional user subscriptions in blocks of 10 to suit requirements.
- Register your Cloud Codec Controller Account and domain
- Download and install the Cloud Codec Controller for PC/Mac and enter domain credentials to manage your entire Tieline codec network remotely.
Private Network License
Requires a one-time payment. Users can install on multiple PC or Mac computers (subject to fair usage policy).
- Purchase your Private Network License through Tieline or your favorite dealer
- Download and install the Cloud Codec Controller for PC/Mac and install the license file purchased from Tieline or your favorite dealer.
For pricing and details about how to purchase a license file contact Tieline or your local dealer.Learn more