Are you bringing a new product or technology to NAB Show this year? Don’t miss your chance to submit to the Product of the Year Awards!
Recognizing the most significant and promising new products and technologies exhibited at NAB Show, the fourth annual Product of the Year Awards will be presented at the 2022 NAB Show, running April 23-27 in Las Vegas.
The awards will be announced on Tuesday, April 26 at an awards ceremony and cocktail party held at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Submissions will be accepted through April 1.
“The return to in-person events, including NAB Show, promises to drive innovation in technology that is transforming the media business,” said Eric Trabb, NAB senior vice president and chief customer success officer. “We are proud to showcase the prominent companies that are advancing technologies and leading our industry’s future.”
The Product of the Year Award recipients are selected by a panel of industry experts in 15 categories. Companies scheduled to exhibit at the 2022 NAB Show are eligible to enter. Nominated products and technologies must be available for delivery in calendar year 2022.
Award categories for the 2022 NAB Show Product of the Year Awards are:
- AI/Machine Learning
- Asset Management, Automation, Playout
- Audio Production, Processing and Networking
- Camera Support, Control and Accessories
- Cloud Computing and Storage
- Digital Signage & Display Systems
- Graphics, Editing, VXF, Switchers
- Hardware Infrastructure
- IT Networking/Infrastructure & Security
- Location/Studio Lighting
- Monitoring and Measuring Tools
- Remote Production
The premier event for content professionals in Media & Entertainment, the 2022 NAB Show is the ultimate marketplace for those seeking to create superior audio and video experiences. From creation to consumption, across multiple platforms, NAB Show is where global visionaries convene to bring content to life in new and exciting ways. Lead the charge, and don’t miss this opportunity to submit your new product or technology starting February 1 at nabshow.com!
NAB Show 2022 offers a reimagined experience that aligns with the content life cycle: Create, Connect and Capitalize, along with an Intelligent Content showcase illustrating the increasingly important role of data, AI and automation in current and future media workflows. Learn everything NAB Show 2022 has to offer, and how you can maximize your participation in one of the year’s biggest events!
- Learn How to “Think Like a Freak” at the 2022 NAB Show
- How the 2022 NAB Show Will Transform Your Networking and Show Floor Experiences
- Learn Cinematic Techniques from Industry Pros at NAB Show 2022
- NAB Show and FMC Are Bringing Post|Production World to Las Vegas This April
- Solve Industry Challenges, Meet New Colleagues at NAB Show’s Networking Series, NABiQ