Named Best of Show by TV Technology at the 2017 NAB Show, the Logitek Helix Radio Console is where audio console meets app.
You do virtually everything on your smartphone because it’s convenient and intuitive. With Helix, the controls of your audio console behave like your smartphone.
Tap or swipe on Helix’s brilliant touchscreens to change sources, make bus assignments, or use EQ and dynamics controls to sweeten the mix. When your eyes need to be focused away frrom the controls, motorized faders and large on/off buttons make it easy to mix audio eyes-free.
Helix interfaces to the Dan Dugan Automixer, as well as Ross Overdrive, Sony ELC, and Vizrt MOSart.
Support for AES-67, Livewire+, Ravenna, ST-2110, and Dante comes standard.
- 7″ touchscreens integrated into each module
- 6 to 36 motorized faders (in increments of 6)
- Monitor module with 4 sub-master faders, 4 aux busses, monitor controls
- 2 master mix busses (one is 5.1 or stereo, the other is stereo only)
- Frame delay, EQ, dynamics at every fader
- 30 mix minus busses
- Interfaces to popular automation/workflow systems such as Ross Overdrive, Sony ELC, Vizrt MOSart
- Supports AES-67, Livewire+, Ravenna, ST-2110, and Dante via the included JetStream Plus Audio Engine