9942-RTR Series 12G / 3G / HD / SD-SDI / ASI / MADI Routers for openGear® Systems
The Cobalt 9942-RTR Series provides a high-density card-based solution that offers unprecedented flexibility, ease of use, and integration. The 9942-RTR series offer a built-in Ethernet port, as well as serial and GPIO control interfaces. Also supported are easy-to-use JSON-based ReFLEX, and third-party router protocols that allow for easy integration with A/V control and automation systems, including interface support of industry-standard router protocols and panels. Through the DashBoard™ control system, users can design custom control panels that provide the most intuitive remote control and monitoring interfaces possible.
- Exclusive openGear® card-based scalable router solution
- Design specifically optimized for 12G support
- High-density design in openGear® form offers compact 2RU solution
- Flexible control/monitoring options including Ethernet, JSON-based ReFLEX, and third-party router protocols
- Direct interface compatibility with openGear®, Cobalt Reflex, SW-P-08, and Sierra Video (serial) protocols. Direct compatibility with DNF, PESA PNET, and LAWO SNAP panels (and other panels conforming with supported protocols).
- Supports software upgrades allowing expanded functionality without removing cards and minimal disruption
- DashBoard™ remote control status monitoring and setup/control
- Five year warranty