The Cobalt® 9910DA-1Q-3G 3G/HD/SD/ASI Single-Channel Multi-Rate DA supports one input channel which can be distributed to up to 16 DA outputs. The 9910DA-1Q-3G is multi-rate (with user enable/disable reclocking 9910DA-1Q-3G-RCK model), and supports SDI and ASI/DVB on all inputs and outputs with
Excellent receive performance allows receive EQ for up to 120m 3G and 160m HD cable length (1694A). Card edge and DashBoard™ remote status monitoring indicates input lock. Up to 10 of the 9910DA-1Q-3G cards can be installed in a frame to provide distribution of up to 160 outputs.
Full user DashBoard™ or Remote Control Panel remote control allows full status and control access locally or across a standard Ethernet network.
- 9910DA-1Q-3G 3G/HD/SD/ASI Single-Channel Multi-Rate DA (Non-Reclocking)
- 9910DA-1Q-3G-RCK 3G/HD/SD/ASI Single-Channel Multi-Rate Reclocking DA
- Full support of 3G/HD/SD-SDI and ASI/DVB
- Supports all popular formats: 480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080pSF, 1080p
- Reclocking can be enabled or disabled for input on the 9910DA-1Q-3g-RCK
- Excellent receive performance – EQ allows 1694A cable lengths up to 120m (3G) / 160m (HD) / 400m (SD)
- Input data rate auto-detection for all industry-standard data rates
- All outputs are non-inverting – ASI can be outputted on any output
- Card edge and DashBoard™ status and individual input lock indicators
- Five year warranty