First, we broke the matrix. Now, we’re putting intercom in the Cloud.
Telos Infinity® Virtual Intercom Platform (VIP) is the first fully-featured Cloud-based intercom system. It delivers sophisticated comms virtually, making Cloud-based media production workflows available on any device—smartphone, laptop, desktop, or tablet. Users can even use third-party control devices, like Elgato’s Stream Deck®, to control Telos Infinity VIP. Now you can harness Telos Infinity IP Intercom’s award-winning performance, scalability, ease of integration, and operational/cost efficiencies anywhere—At Home, On-Prem, Site-to-Site, or in the Cloud.
Telos Infinity VIP
- Cost-Efficient – Less Maintenance, Infrastructure, Space Required
- Scaleable – Pay for Only What you Need
- Ease of Use – Virtual Panels on Familiar Devices (Smartphone, Computer, Tablet)
- Workflow Flexibility – At Home, On-Prem, Site-to-Site, In the Cloud
- Reliable, Proven Cloud Workflows
- Flexible Deployment Options
- TelosCare™ PLUS Service Option for Premium Service & Support
Meeting users where they are on the path toward virtualization, Telos Alliance offers several deployment options for VIP, which scales to suit users’ varying requirements, from a few remote smartphone VIP instances to an enterprise solution requiring hundreds of instances.
- On-Prem – Use Telos Infinity VIP hardware appliance or your own server for on-prem installations.
- Integrated – For both On-Prem or Cloud versions, Telos Infinity VIP can be integrated with Telos Infinity hardware comms, or any third-party intercom or audio subsystem using AES67 or SMPTE 2110-30 connectivity.
- Cloud Server – Software for supported Cloud platform installations. A complete communications infrastructure in the Cloud with connectivity options for integration with third-party Cloud-based and On-Prem audio subsystems.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – Various third-party Telos Alliance partners will offer a Telos Infinity VIP SaaS option, allowing users to lease it in a virtual environment.