Super-connected 100G core and aggregation transport switching
The MDX series of high performance switching solutions unlock the benefits of a media-tuned, non-blocking architecture and are ideal for end-to-end contribution to distribution networks with guaranteed bandwidth and low latency. All Media Links’ MDX switches offer 100% Quality of Service (QoS) and our patented non-blocking switch architecture for feature-rich solutions across multicast applications. They are designed to combine compressed and uncompressed video / audio streams as well as TCP traffic over IP.
- Fault tolerant switching hardware
- TICO and JPEG compression for bandwidth conservation
- Fast OpenFlow switching
- Non-blocking switch architecture
- Integrated provisioning and network management
- SMPTE 2110 enabled
- NEBS Certified
- MDX32C Core Switch comes equipped with 32 x QSFP28 switch ports. Each port supports 1 x 40/100GbE, 2 x 50GbE, or 4 x 10/25GbE.
- MDX48x6C Aggregation Switch comes equipped with 48 x SFP28 (1G/10G/25G) + 6 QSFP28 (100G), a switching capacity of 1.8 Tbps, plus OpenFlow and Media Links’ Non-blocking Technology.
Applications & Use Cases:
- Carrier Class Media Delivery Networks
- High Performance Studio Interconnects
- Flawless Contribution Video Transport
- Contribution Video over Terrestrial and Satellite Networks
DOWNLOAD Datasheet for MDX-32C
DOWNLOAD Datasheet for MDX-48X6C