KAIROS IT/IP Live Video Production Platform
Panasonic’s KAIROS platform offers an open architecture system for live video switching with complete input and output flexibility, resolution and format independence, maximum CPU/GPU processor utilization and virtually unlimited ME scalability. As a native IP, ST 2110 system, KAIROS supports transitions to live IP workflows and can eliminate dedicated hardware constraints. Additionally, the COTS-based system creates new production opportunities involving a mosaic of IT ecosystems with a variety of vendor components from several industries.
Introducing KAIROS, the ultimate IT/IP platform that gives you unlimited control to unleash your creative vision and craft amazingly immersive experiences. KAIROS is more than a typical switcher as it achieves high performance by fully utilizing the power and flexibility of its CPU and GPU and frees you from the constraints of a traditional hardware-based system. KAIROS offers unrestricted flexibility of input, output and operation for efficient production of live video that captivates audiences.
- Resolution and format independent
- Utilizes latest technology in software and CPU/GPU processing
- Allows users to allocate processing power with 100% efficiency
- Uncompressed processing, true uncompressed 4K inputs and full support of baseband and IP signals (such as ST2110 and NDI) at the same time
- Platform offers super-low one-frame latency processing