just:live is a live production playout solution for video and real-time graphics. It streamlines the playout of videos and real-time graphics in any live environment while maintaining full control over the production workflow.
With its intuitive, customizable, timeline-based interface, just:live enables broadcasters to manage the attended live playout of videos, multiple layers of real-time graphics and router control/GPI events in a single interface. just:live´s architecture enables the playout control of single or even multiple channels using one control interface. Furthermore, our multi-operator approach empowers multiple users to control a single playout system concurrently.
just:lives´s powerful user interface provides an unlimited, frame-accurate preview of all video items with the option to set new in- and out-points and the ability to split clips for commercial insertion.
- Full-featured SD, HD, and UHD playout.
- Manually controlled video and graphics & router events. just:live’s integrated timeline allows operators to build rundown sequences and monitor the progress of currently playing clips.
- Client-Server application topology to manage and control the playout of videos, multiple layers of real-time graphics, and router control/GPI events manually, in a single interface with multiuser support.
- Direct trim and split of movies Set in- and out-points and split clips on-the-fly to insert commercials.
- Pre-built playlist rundown with Advanced finished actions (play next, cue, reload, hold and cue or loop).
- Mixed resolution playout back-to-back.
- Last Minute changes for Graphics Templates built with composition:builder.
- Built-in audio mixing capabilities.
- Built-in Preview and OnAir windows.
- N+1 and 2N redundancy and additional failover option available.
- Real-time data insertion: XML, RSS, ODBC.
System Requirements for v.2.7:
- Engine/Control: Mac mini (Intel), Control only: iMac (Intel)
- Version 2.7: Apple macOS Mojave (10.14.x)
- Version 3.0: Apple macOS Catalina (10.15.x), macOS Big Sur (11.x)
- Minimum of 16 GB RAM
- Support for qualified AJA and Blackmagic Design video devices
For additional information, please visit:
- just:live Landing Page
- just:live Datasheet
- just:live Manuals
- just:live Tutorial Videos