just:play is an automated 24/7 broadcast playout solution with SD, HD, and UHD format support, seamlessly integrating live feeds and routers as well as GPI events and real-time graphics.
just:play is an automated 24/7 broadcast playout solution with SD, HD, and UHD format support, seamlessly integrating live feeds and routers as well as GPI events and real-time graphics. just:play is designed to meet the automated 24/7 broadcast playout demands of TV stations, with state-of-the-art scheduling, live input switching, streaming output, and template-based real-time graphics capabilities. Given its industry-standard client-server architecture, just:play is an ideal 24/7 playout solution combining top-notch usability and industry-standard system reliability.
Featuring an intuitive user interface, just:play empowers broadcasters to efficiently schedule and manage their playout, even while a clip is already on-air and with an unlimited number of users working concurrently on the same channel (depending on the defined user rights). just:play´s easy-to-use, timeline-based interface, enables users to schedule content days or even weeks in advance while providing a traditional list view with extensive metadata support.
- Full-featured SD, HD, and UHD 24/7 Master Playout (MCR)
- Ability to control several channels using one control application (just:control).
- Mixed codec, aspect ratio, and resolution playout
- Automatic scheduling update
- Advanced User Right and Repository Folder Management
- Auto-sync (A/V) functionality
- Real-time data insertion
- Playout preview function
- Live feed pass-through
- Default gap playlist and Custom playlist import
- Built-in Switch-to-Live functionality
- Engine/Control: Qualified Mac Pro, Mac mini (Intel), Control only: iMac (Intel)
- Version 2.7: Apple macOS Mojave (10.14.x)
- Version 3.0: Apple macOS Catalina (10.15.x), macOS Big Sur (11.x)
- Minimum of 16 GB RAM
- Support for qualified AJA and Blackmagic Design video devices
For additional information, please visit:
just:play Landing Page: https://www.toolsonair.com/products/playout/justplay/
just:play Tutorial Videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/ToolsonairBroadcastEngineering/playlists?view=50&sort=dd&shelf_id=3Learn more