just:in mac is our macOS-based client-server baseband ingest solution for all broadcast or post-production needs. Capture SDI, HDMI, NDI®, multicamera, and VTR sources using either Crash, Batch, or Scheduled recording modes.
just:in mac is a true client-server solution. With the built-in video and audio previews and the single/multi-channel control application, namely just:control, the ingest operator can control all available ingest machines from a single interface.
Featuring multiple destinations for either parallel recording or out-of-storage/network connection loss scenarios, just:in ensures that your recordings are compliant to broadcast standards, safe, and secure. Customizable presets allow operators to quickly switch between commonly used setups. The ability to use two or more concurrent capture instances also makes just:in the ideal ingest solution for MAM integration, where High-Res and Proxy files can be generated at the same time and delivered as a logical package and for growing file editing in combination with industry-standard NLEs such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Apple Final Cut Pro.
Using the integrated XML writer engine, operators can customize XML exports by generating XML sidecar files with descriptive metadata to accompany QuickTime and MXF generated files. With the addition of Markers support for Adobe Premiere Pro, operators can log marker information while recording and have these markers automatically displayed in Adobe Premiere Pro’s timeline for efficient post-production editing.
- Available as single or multi-channel configurations (depending on purchased licenses)
- Frame accurate Crash, Batch, Schedule as well as Split-While-Recording and Infinite Chunk recording functionality
- Growing File Support in Adobe Premiere Pro (MXF), Final Cut Pro (MOV, MXF)
- Broadcast Standard Format and Container Support
- Multi-camera production support in combination with the, separately available, live:cut option
- Closed Captioning and SCC Sidecar file support
- Customizable end-of-recording based on timecode entry and support for external timecode sources
- Support for post-recording actions using customizable shell scripts (e.g. FTP upload or MAM connections)
- Support for customizable XML Metadata (XML sidecar files) as well as native QuickTime metadata entries
- Apple Mac Pro, iMac-Intel, iMac Pro or Mac mini-Intel
- Apple macOS Catalina (10.15.x), macOS Big Sur (11.x)
- Support for AJA and Blackmagic Design video devices (SDI, HDMI)
- For detailed system requirements please consult the online user manual or contact ToolsOnAir at https://support.toolsonair.com
For additional information please visit:
just:in mac Landing Page:
just:in mac Datasheet:
just:in mac Manuals: https://toolsonair.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/TST/pages/1730150503/just+in+5.0
just:in mac Tutorial Videos: