The Panasonic AW-UE100 integrated pan/tilt/zoom camera is the industry’s first 4K/60P PTZ camera to support such a wide variety of IP transmission protocols, including high-bandwidth NDI, high efficiency NDI|HX and Secure Reliable Transport (SRT), which maintains stability when transmitting high-quality video, even in unstable network environments. The camera has a newly-designed direct drive motor for smooth pan and tilt movement. A wide-angle lens with a horizontal angle of view of 74.1 degrees enables a wide area to be shot from a limited installation space, and its 24x optical zoom maintains high image quality at high zoom ratios, permitting shooting in large indoor spaces. Using the RTMP/RTMPS function, the AW-UE100 PTZ can stream directly via a single cable to live broadcasting services such as YouTube Live and Facebook Live. The camera also includes the FreeD protocol to incorporate realistic virtual studio sets and elements into a live video workflow.
Supports high bandwidth NDI for low latency transmission of high-quality 4K 60p video, and SRT for high-quality and stable transmission, and also compatible with 12G-SDI output for use in a wide range of situations, from live streaming of events to studio production.
- Supports a wide variety of IP transmission protocols, including NDI, NDI|HX, and SRT
- Supports 4K 60p shooting and 12G-SDI output
- Includes a wide-angle lens with a 74.1° field of view and 24x optical zoom
- Supports FreeD for building AR/VR systems
- Adopts new mechanical pan/tilt for improved responsiveness and quietness