Adjustable Professional Teleprompter VSS-21-Pro for ANY SIZE OF THE CAMERA
Professional studio teleprompter VSS-21PRO is our TOP of line model and it is built under the traditional design and intended for a projection of the readable text to the translucent glass, located in front of the camera lens. The text is completely reflected in the direction of the announcer, without falling into the camera lens and into the video signal, formed by the camera. Teleprompter provides video shootings with any size of video cameras or camcorders, but works better with middle and big size studio cameras or ENG camcorders.
Teleprompter uses a special mirror (Broadcast Quality Ultra-clear Beam splitter) with the main, semi-transparent layer of amalgam with 70/30 (transparency/reflection ratio) and an additional anti-reflection (AR) coating, minimizing unwanted reflections from inner side of the mirror to prevent ghosting effect (“ghosting effect” – is unwanted optical effect on other (cheap) teleprompters, when letters are reflected from both sides of the glass, as a result the talent may have a headache during shift).
The mechanical difference of the design of our teleprompter is Base plate platform made of polished stainless steel tubes, where are four movable mounting plates and mounting hardware for front part of the prompter (tube with a mirror and a monitor). The upper mounting plates are designed to mount the camcorder by two points (screws) to prevent unwanted rotation. The lower plates provide mount on a pedestal or tripod also by two points (screws). One of the plates is for the set of the counterweights for balancing system when the small camera are used.
The base plate provides free horizontal movement of the mounting plates, fixing them in the desired position, and provides vertical movement (up/down) of the tubes with the mirror and the monitor relatively to a fixed base plate with camera and fixing in a position that allows the use of any size of the camera.
There is ability to change the angle of the mirror for up to 55 degrees, it allows the use of the camera with a wide angle lens.
Loose (non-rigid) mount of the mirror inside the hood makes it easy to remove it for replacing, cleaning and for safe transportation.
The Main Features:
· Increased rigidity
· Ability to use a lens servo controls
· Broadcast quality beam splitter 70/30 with AR coating
· The ability to use of any size of the cameras
· Ability to use wide-angle lenses
· The ability to easily remove the mirror
· Versatile mounting elements
· Sunlight readable monitor 1000nits, image flipper, CV,HDMI inputs
· Professional teleprompter software
Options (available on our web-site for separate purchase):
· Tally light, normal or seven segments.
· Talent Feedback Monitor (from 10’ to 40’) can be mounted below the teleprompter
· Spare beam splitter
· Foot and Hand pedals
· Time Code Display
· Contour Design Shuttle express
· VGA cable extender 20m
· Extender cable for pedals
· Wireless Presenter
Videosolutions Group Inc. (vsgp.com), Canada
30/70, ultra clear, anti-reflection coating
450×480 mm (17,7×18,9 in)
IN THE BOX:
· Teleprompter hood with a beam splitter 70/30 with AR coating 480x450mm,
· Base plate with mounting brackets,
· 21,5’ LCD monitor with standard cables,
· Control foot-pedal,
· Prompting software VSPrompter3,
· Kit of screws with different sizes for mountingLearn more