The Cobalt® 9915DA series of 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD Multi-Rate Reclocking DA cards can offer up to x4 Output Crosspoint supporting four input channels which can be crosspoint-routed to up to 16 DA outputs. As demand for 4K continues to rise, distribution of 12G-SDI signals within a rackspace becomes increasingly important. The 9915DA allows for copper runs of up to 45 meters, reaching most equipment within a rack room or truck. For longer runs, the optional optical inputs and outputs allow the 9915DA to connect distribution from zones of much greater distances.
Available fiber options are:
- Single and Dual-Channel Video Optical Transmitters
- Single and Dual-Channel Video Optical Receivers
- Single-Channel Video Optical Transceiver
- 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI Single and Dual UHD Channel Transmitters
- 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI Single and Dual UHD Channel Receivers
- 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI UHD Transceiver.
- 9915DA-4×16-XPT-12G 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD Quad-Channel Multi-Rate Reclocking DA with x4 Output Crosspoint
- 9915DA-2×16-XPT-12G 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD Dual-Channel Multi-Rate Reclocking Distribution Amplifier with x4 Output Crosspoint
- 9915DA-1×16-12G 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI 1×16 Reclocking Distribution Amplifier