12G/6G/3G/HD/SD Quad-Channel Multi-Rate Reclocking DA with x4 Output Crosspoint
The 9915DA-4×16-XPT-12G 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD Quad-Channel Multi-Rate Reclocking DA with x4 Output Crosspoint supports four input channels which can be crosspoint-routed to up to 16 DA outputs. As demand for 4K continues to rise, distribution of 12G-SDI signals within a rackspace becomes increasingly important. The 9915DA allows for copper runs of up to 45 meters, reaching most equipment within a rack room or truck. For longer runs, the optional optical inputs and outputs allow the 9915DA to connect distribution from zones of much greater distances.
The extremely flexible crosspoint (which is user-configurable via DashBoard™ GUI remote control) allows quad 1×4, dual 1×8, single 1×16 and other routing possibilities. Any of the four input channels can be distributed or duplicated across four groups of 1×4 DAs. The quad-input capacity provides a one-card solution for distribution of 8K quad-link content over 12G-SDI interfaces. A failover function allows going to secondary backup inputs should the primary input lose lock.
Up to 10 of the 9915DA-4×16-XPT-12G cards can be installed in a frame to provide 40 channels of input, with distribution to up to 160 outputs. Full user DashBoard™ or Remote Control Panel remote control allows full status and control access locally or across a standard Ethernet network.
- 9915DA-2×16-XPT-12G 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD Dual-Channel Multi-Rate Reclocking Distribution Amplifier with x4 Output Crosspoint
- 9915DA-1×16-12G 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI 1×16 Reclocking Distribution Amplifier
- Supports all popular formats: 480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080pSF, 1080p
- Flexible output crosspoint allows card to function as quad-channel 1×4, dual-channel 1×8, single-channel 1×16, or other numerous routings with reclocking DA
- Full support of 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI and ASI/DVB
- Input data rate auto-detection for all industry-standard data rates
- Added fiber inputs/outputs via optional SFPs
- One-card solution for distribution of 4K/8K content over 12G-SDI interfaces
- Failover provides backup to selected secondary inputs if primary input loses lock, Available for both coax and (optional) fiber inputs.
- Card display and DashBoard status input lock indicators
- Five year warranty