- Held as part of NAB Show New York, Post|Production Conference NYC features 24 paid sessions and networking events developed for production and post-production professionals
- Produced in partnership with Future Media Conferences, this two-day event offers education and expert guidance as it focuses on both technology and business.
- Registration costs $999, or $899 for NAB members, students and government workers.
Post|Production Conference NYC will be held for Oct. 24-25 at NAB Show New York.
The PPC NYC programming is produced in partnership with FMC and comprises 24 sessions designed for production and post pros.
Themes and highlights include:
- Business best practices for creatives
- Training for Adobe After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro, as well as Blender and DaVinci Resolve
- How to get the most out of working on location
- Animation techniques
- and — of course — how to leverage AI in your workflows (creatively! legally!)
- Launching Your Creative Business
- Finding Creativity in a Deadline-Driven World
- The Art of Communicating with a Client
- The Skills I Wish I Had Learning Early in My Editing Career
- Put Your Career Road Map in Focus
Speakers and trainers include:
- Chris Converse
- Amy DeLouise
- Jeff Greenberg
- Rachel Longman
- Seth Polansky
- Eran Stern
Registration costs $999 (or $899 if you’re a member of NAB, a student, or work for the government) and includes access to the exhibit hall, as well as the conference programming and networking events designed for PPC NYC.