- This new NAB Show New York conference is targeted to both photographers and online video creators who’d like to brush up their business acumen or rev up their creativity (or both).
- The Visual Storytelling Conference features three tracks: Photography, Online Video and Social Media. Download the full schedule here.
- The instructors are professionals certified in Adobe, Apple, and Avid, as well as a marketing and photography specialist.
- Registration costs $599, but students, NAB members, and government employees can receive a $100 discount.
The Visual Storytelling Conference comes to this year’s NAB Show New York on Thursday, Oct. 26.
Produced in partnership with FMC, the conference features three tracks: Online Video, Photography and Social Media. All are intended to help photographers and online video creators build their businesses and expand their skillsets. Download the full schedule here.
The Photography sessions include:
- Creating Precise Image Adjustments with Advanced Selections (Instructor: Rich Harrington)
- How to Cull and Organize Your Photos with AI and Quick Decisions (Instructor: Angela Andrieux)
- Creating Amazing Photos with Depth and Color (Instructor: Elia Locardi)
- From Dream to Reality: Starting and Building a Successful Photo Business in 2023 (Instructor: Frederick Van Johnson)
- Practical Strategies for Travel Photography (Instructor: Angela Andrieux)
- Posing and Directing Your Portraits (Instructor: TBA)
The Online Video sessions are:
- Video Editing for Social Media (Instructor: Nick Harauz)
- Using Greenscreen on Budget (Instructor: TBA)
- 10 Ways After Effects Can Improve Your Online Video (Instructor: Eran Stern)
- Codecs & Compression: Perfect Web Video Every Time (Instructor: Luisa Winters)
- Adding VR Cameras into Everyday Productions (Instructor: Nick Harauz)
The Social Media track consists of:
- Building and Monetizing Your YouTube Channel (Instructor: Luisa Winters)
- Hosting Live Events with Zoom (Instructor: Rich Harrington)
- How to Be a Professional Podcaster (Instructor: Frederick Van Johnson)
- Why NFTs Matter for Creative Artists and Professionals (Instructor: Elia Locardi)
- Monetizing Your Creative Passions with Social Media (Instructor: Eran Stern)
Conference registration costs $599; NAB members, students, and government workers are eligible for the discounted $499 rate.