Sign Up and Registration
How do I sign up for NAB Amplify?
Anyone can sign up for an NAB Amplify account and can start here. When your sign up is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with the subject line “NAB Amplify Account Created.” If you do not receive a confirmation email then please contact email@example.com.
What will I have access to after I sign up for NAB Amplify?
Currently, when you sign up for NAB Amplify you have access to everything on the platform. Please note: This may change at a later date with a subscription model.
After I sign up, what’s next?
NAB Amplify is fueled, inspired and driven by you. The more you engage, the richer your experience will be. Here are a list of things you can currently do on the platform, but be on the look out for new features and curated events to be unveiled all year long.
- Build out your profile
- Make new professional connections
- Search the company directory
- Find and review products
- Read and watch curated content
- Comment and react to content
- Share content, company profiles and products
- RSVP for events
- Bookmark favorite content
- Download presentations
How do I register as press?
Press may sign up for NAB Amplify as a regular user but will need to check a box in the process that indicates they are a qualified member of the press. For additional access or any additional questions, please contact Grace Whaley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Creating and Editing Your Account
How to Change Your Display Name and Edit Your Profile and Account
- If you’ve not already done so, sign in via the link in the upper right corner of the page (NOTE: when signed in, you should see your name in the upper right corner instead of “Sign in”)
- Once signed in, click on your name or profile picture in the right corner. You will be directed to your account page. Click on “Edit Account” to make updates and changes to these fields.
- Your first and last name
- Your username or display name
- Your email
- Your password
- Your interests
- Your professional details
- Your social links
- Your security settings
- To add or change your profile picture or cover photo, go to your profile page and click “Edit Profile”. Then click the yellow pencil icon over the picture of cover photo you’d like to add or change.
- Your profile picture (ideal size: 400×400)
- Your cover photo (ideal size: 1200×400)
How to Reset Your Password
- Go to the sign in page here or click “Sign In” in the upper right corner.
- Click on “forgot password.”
- Enter your username or email address when prompted.
- You will receive an email titled “Password Reset Request for NAB Amplify” which includes a link reset your password.
What content will be available and how do I find what I’m looking for?
Content will come in many forms to include, articles, demos, live events, newsletters, research, reviews, videos, whitepapers and more. The best way to find exactly what you’re looking for is through our comprehensive search functionality. Type any topic or keywords in the search bar at the top of every page and a selection of content, companies, people, products and events will be presented because they are connected to the terms you provided.
When will live event recordings be available to watch on-demand?
Live event recordings will be posted as VOD within 48 hours from the closing time of the live event.
If you have any questions about accessing your paid content or need a copy of your receipt, please contact email@example.com or call us at 202-429-3183.
Who should join NAB Amplify?
Anyone whose work touches content creation, live events, streaming, broadcast and beyond belongs within the NAB Amplify community.
What technology or software will I need to fully take advantage of NAB Amplify?
To view content, you will need a computer, laptop, or mobile device that is capable of video playback. To participate in live events, you will need a camera and microphone. Please note: Should a future offering require you to download additional software or hook up equipment, you will be guided through the process at that time.
Who can I contact to ask questions about accessibility on NAB Amplify?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on accessibility.
How to Get Assistance
If you need assistance, you may click the Help button in the bottom right corner on a page. Our team will help you troubleshoot issues as soon as possible. Please rest assured that all content will be posted to the site within 48 hours and your pass will continue to grant you access to all of the content you’ve purchased post-show. We thank you in advance for your patience as we help all of our customers navigate this new platform.
Please note: This is being monitored by NAB Staff who are available Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Eastern Time (ET). Any inquiries received outside of these hours will be responded to on the next business day.
Remove me from an email list.
To remove your email address from a list, go here and review the options provided. Then click the submit button towards the bottom of the page.
How do I become an NAB member?
NAB membership is typically done through organizations not individuals. If your organization is interested in becoming a member, please contact the Industry Affairs department at (202) 429-5400 or email@example.com. Feel free to visit http://www.nab.org/membership/ for more information.