- The Director of Photography Creative Conference is a hybrid training event for camera operators, digital imaging techs, and other camera and sound crew members.
- To be held in-person and online on May 19, virtual attendees can register for the DP Creative Conference for free.
- Led by program manager Gary Adcock, the DP Creative Conference presents a full day of activities and panel discussions featuring Philip Grossman, Matthew Duclos and Sheila R. Brown.
Attention all cinematographers, camera operators, owner-operators, digital imaging techs, and other crew members in camera and sound! Get ready for a hybrid training event that will take your skills to the next level and keep you on the cutting edge of the industry. Presented by Future Media Conferences, the Director of Photography Creative Conference is coming up on May 19, offering the perfect opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the business.
Focusing on the range of techniques and best practices available to camera and sound professionals, this one-day event has something for everyone. Whether you are a union crew member on features and episodic television, a freelancer crewperson, or a “one-man-band” owner-operator, there will be sessions to expand your creativity and technical skills. So mark your calendars, grab your notepads, and sign up for the DP Creative Conference for a day of education, inspiration, and networking that you won’t want to miss.
Led by program manager and writer/producer/visual artist Gary Adcock, the DP Creative Conference presents a full day of activities and panel discussions featuring cinematographer/photographer and host at PGP Images, Philip Grossman; Matthew Duclos, lens technician at Duclos Lenses; and AICP vice president of equity & inclusion Sheila R. Brown. Check out the full schedule of events HERE, and sign up now to reserve your spot!
Get the full Director of Photography Creative Conference experience:
- Attend live sessions
- Build your personal event agenda
- Book meetings with sponsors
- Attend the Sponsor Lounge
- Engage with speakers
- Connect with fellow attendees
- View session recordings post-event (VIP Pass holders will have streaming access to recordings of all sessions for up to 180 days post-event.)
Virtual attendees can register for FREE to attend a full day of live and interactive training sessions on May 19. The Virtual Day will be held online on the Future Media Conferences virtual event platform.
Upgrade to the Virtual Day VIP Pass for just $99 and receive the Director of Photography Creative Conference session recordings for 180 days post-event, along with other industry giveaways. All In-person passholders will be automatically registered for the Virtual Dap VIP pass and should not re-register.