- The Remote Production Conference is a full-day hybrid conference highlighting the tools and technologies enabling remote production from the requirements of small businesses and content creators.
- To be held in-person and online on Thursday, May 18, virtual attendees can register for the Remote Production Conference for free.
- Led by program manager Gary Adcock, the Remote Production Conference presents a full day of activities and panel discussions featuring Amy DeLouise, Sam Bogoch, Yan Shvalb, Rick Champagne, Sepi Motamedi and Michael Yang.
Remote production has quickly become the norm in the wake of the pandemic, and with the numerous benefits it offers — including increased efficiency, reduced costs, and access to a wider talent pool — it’s not going away anytime soon. But remote production isn’t just about connecting to the cloud. For production and post-production professionals, it means adapting to a new way of working that requires flexibility, innovation, and a willingness to embrace new technologies.
Learn about the latest trends and best practices at the Remote Production Conference on Thursday, May 18, presented by Future Media Conferences. This full-day, hybrid in-person and online conference will highlight the tools and technologies enabling remote production from the requirements of small businesses and content creators. Offering the perfect opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the business, the Remote Production Conference will also help you redefine your corporate infrastructure to accommodate the growing demand for remote collaboration amid burgeoning editorial, graphics and finishing needs.
Led by program manager and writer/producer/visual artist Gary Adcock, the Remote Production Conference presents a full day of activities and panel discussions featuring director/producer Amy DeLouise; Sam Bogoch, CEO, AXLE.AI; content producer & educator Yan Shvalb; Rick Champagne, Global Media & Entertainment Industry Management, NVIDIA; Sepi Motamedi, Global Broadcast Industry Marketing Lead, NVIDIA; and Michael Yang, Senior Vice President, Caton Technology. Check out the full schedule of events HERE, and sign up now to reserve your spot!
Get the full Remote Production Conference experience:
- Attend live sessions
- Build your personal event agenda
- Book meetings with sponsors
- Attend the Sponsor Lounge
- Engage with speakers
- Connect with fellow attendees
- View session recordings post event (VIP Pass holders will have streaming access to recordings of all sessions for up to 180 days post-event.)
Virtual attendees can register for FREE to attend a full day of live and interactive training sessions on May 19. The Virtual Day will be held online on the Future Media Conferences virtual event platform.
Upgrade to the Virtual Day VIP Pass for just $99 and receive the Remote Production Conference session recordings for 180 days post-event, along with other industry giveaways. All In-person passholders will be automatically registered for the Virtual Day VIP pass and should not re-register.