FAST channels have been a boon to traditional media companies looking to expand the monetization of their content libraries. It’s a lifeline to mid-tier SVOD players searching for new distribution platforms and revenue streams and an opportunity to engage audiences on alternative platforms with different viewership behaviors.
FAST channels and the CTV/AVOD platforms they reside on have rapidly emerged as a favorite alternative source of ad inventory, replacing eyeballs lost on traditional linear TV.
This session from NAB Show’s Streaming Summit discusses the rapid growth and saturation of FAST, the promise (or hope) of new revenue sources, and what it’s going to take to make FAST successful in the years to come.
- (Moderator) David Beck – Chief Strategy and Corporate Development Officer, Brightcove
- Aileen Del Cid – Head of Marketing, Samsung TV Plus
- Bethany Atchison – Senior Director, Distribution Partner Management, Vevo
- Scott Olechowski – Co-Founder, Chief Product Officer, Plex
- Liz Riemersma – VP, Strategy, Business Development & International, Sling TV
- Chris Knight – President and CEO, Gusto TV