How do we, as content creators, reach out and find our viewers in a crowded landscape? Discover how intelligent content can make connecting with our audience a whole lot easier.
Listen to a recording of the event below:
Presented by Cognizant
The Big Question: What does intelligent content mean for connecting with audiences?
How do we use intelligent content to locate and reach our potential consumers? In a wildly different landscape with multiple outlets for content delivery (a number that’s increasing all the time), how do we target and find our viewers? In this Twitter Spaces event, we will be discussing the ways intelligent content can help us engage our audiences and find them (and help them find us and our content) in a crowded landscape.
Discussion topics will include:
- Another big question: Is broadcast TV dead (or dying)?
- How do algorithms and data analytics help us understand our viewers?
- How can we use IC to target our viewers and campaign for their time?
- What are the new methods of delivery (including streaming, channels, online and in-game, etc.) that are being created using smart technology?
- How do we rethink they ways we reach audiences?
- What advice would you give to anyone trying to connect with viewers?
You can get an idea of the Twitter Spaces format by visiting @NABShow‘s last Twitter Spaces event, What Intelligent Content Means for Content Creators, which took place on Feb. 24 and is archived for on-demand access.
Add Your Voice to the Conversation
- Jennifer Wolfe (event moderator), Writer and Journalist
- Badhri Krishnamoorthy, Vice President & Markets Head, Cognizant
- Dan Hodges, CEO/Founder, Retail Store Tours
- Sampath Mallidi, Founder, Intandemly | Revidd
- Greg Morrow, General Manager, Bitcentral
- Jamilyn Segal, Founder, ScriptDoor
Follow Us on Twitter
In addition to following NAB Show (@NABShow) and Cognizant (@Cognizant) on Twitter, please consider following our speakers: Jennifer Wolfe is @jwolfepr, Badhri Krishnamoorthy is @badhrik, Dan Hodges is @consumersmotion, Sampath Mallidi is @Sampathmallidi and Jamilyn Segal is @script_door. Bitcentral’s Twitter handle is @Bitcentral.
What Is Twitter Spaces?
A Twitter Spaces event is a live audio-only conversation that takes place on Twitter. Our event on Thursday, March 24, will feature moderated conversation with a group of subject matter experts. The format leaves room for dialogue between panelists and event participants, with the opportunity for questions and conversation.
How to join a Space: Spaces are public and you can join one in one of three ways. Each Space has a public link that a host or listener can include in a Tweet, or share via a Direct Message. Live Spaces featuring a speaker or host you follow will also appear at the top of your timeline, highlighted in purple.
What you’ll need to join: A Twitter account, which you can create at twitter.com. Follow @NABShow on Twitter for notifications about the event. You can participate using Twitter in a web browser or mobile app.