From the creators of the iconic industry event, NAB Show comes NAB Amplify—a digital hub that extends your access to the global media and entertainment ecosystem.
NAB Amplify cuts through the static, connecting you with what’s timely and relevant to the work you do. Curated content. Product demonstrations. Community collaboration. Free educational videos. It’s all here—every day of the year.
And as the platform expands and grows, so will your access to the people, perspectives and technology you need to fuel inspiration and stay informed. This is just the beginning, and we can’t wait for you to dig in. Sign up now!
Build The Perfect NAB Show Experience.
Add this package for only $99 to your NAB Show registration and gain access to an exclusive community online and IRL. Plus, you’ll enjoy year-round networking, education, content, research, and show perks, so you’re always in the know, at and between shows.
For $99, you’ll gain access to…
2024 NAB Show Benefits:
- VIP Lounge with WIFI
- Networking Events
Exclusive, Year-Round Digital Content
Subscriptions are good for one year. If you added this package for NAB Show New York, you’ll receive the onsite benefits in Las Vegas, too.
Note: If you were a VIP for the 2023 NAB Show, you’ll need to sign up for a new subscription to receive the benefits for the 2024 NAB Show.
See YOU in Las Vegas!
Until then, sign up, start exploring and Stay Amped.
POWER WOMEN SUMMIT – TUESDAY, DEC. 13 | VIRTUAL SCHEDULE
Can’t watch live? We’ve got you covered. NAB Amplify will also host some recorded sessions in our VOD content library.
10 AM (PST)
By Sharon Waxman, Founder & Editor-in-Chief, TheWrap
10:10 AM (PST)
– Hillary Rodham Clinton, Host, Writer & Executive Producer, “Gutsy”
– Chelsea Clinton, Host, Writer & Executive Producer, “Gutsy”
– Moderated by Sharon Waxman, TheWrap
10:30 AM (PST)
Anatomy of a Scene: “She Said”
– Dede Gardner, Producer, “She Said”
– Maria Schrader, Director, “She Said”
– Rebecca Lenkiewicz, Screenwriter, “She Said”
– Moderated by Sharon Waxman
10:50 AM (PST)
Inside the Writer’s Room: Telling Stories That Matter
– Brittani Nichols, Screenwriter & Producer, “Abbott Elementary”
– Charise Castro Smith, Screenwriter, “Encanto” – Dana Stevens, Screenwriter,”The Woman King”
– Krysty Wilson-Cairns, Screenwriter, “The Good Nurse”
– Ning Zhou, Screenwriter, “Ozark”
– Moderated by Carla Renata, Host, “The Curvy Film Critic”
11:35 AM (PST)
Spotlight Conversation: View from the Director’s Chair
– Lena Dunham, Director, Writer, Producer, “Catherine Called Birdy”
– Moderated by Kirsten Schaffer, CEO, Women in Film (WIF)
12:05 PM (PST)
Power Women Driving Cultural & Social Change
– Daisy Auger-Dominguez, Chief People Officer, Vice Media Group
– Hilary Smith, EVP of CSR, NBCUniversal
– Latasha Gillespie, Head of Global Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Amazon Studios
– Romola Ratnam, SVP, Head of Impact & Inclusion, Endeavor – Thai Randolph, CEO, Hartbeat
– Moderated by Janine Jones-Clark, EVP, Inclusion – Talent and Content, Global Talent Development and Inclusion, Universal Filmed Entertainment Group
12:50 PM (PST)
“UnWrapped” Podcast: From the Big Screen to Business Owners
– Nina Dobrev, Actress & Co-Owner, Fresh Vine Wine
– Julianne Hough, Actress & Co-Owner, Fresh Vine Wine
– Co-moderated by Emily Vogel, Director of Programming, TheWrap & Co-host,”UnWrapped”
– Co-moderated by Andi Ortiz, Reporter, TheWrap & Co-host, “UnWrapped”
1:35 PM (PST)
The Future is Now: Next Gen Hollywood Roundtable
– Aimee Lou Wood, Actress,”Sex Education”
– Haley Lu Richardson, Actress, “The White Lotus: Sicily”
– Olivia Cooke, Actress, “House of the Dragon”
– Tommy Dorfman, Director “I Wish You All The Best”
– Xochitl Gomez, Actress, “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness”
– Moderated by Andi Ortiz
2:20 PM (PST)
Empowering Women in Podcasting
– Jackie Oshry, Co-Host, “The Toast”
– Claudia Oshry, Comedian & Co-Host, “The Toast”
– Moderated by Taylor Strecker, Host, “Taste of Taylor”
2:50 PM (PST)
Brands & Franchises in Today’s Media Landscape
– Erin Westerman, President of Production, Motion Picture Group, Lionsgate
– Jenefer Brown, Executive Vice President and Head of Global Products & Experiences, Lionsgate
– Kamala Avila-Salmon, Head of Inclusive Content, Motion Picture Group, Lionsgate
– Sandra Stern, Vice Chairman, Television Group, Lionsgate
– Moderated by Diane Haithman, Senior Entertainment Business Reporter, TheWrap
Presented by Lionsgate
3:35 PM (PST)
Let’s Get LIT-erary: Authors Roundtable
– Jessica Knoll, Author, Screenwriter & Executive Producer, “Luckiest Girl Alive”
– Lauren “Lo” Bosworth, Author, “Love Yourself Well”
– Silva Vasquez Lavado, Author, “The Shadow of the Mountain
– Tembi Locke, “Author, Screenwriter, & Producer “From Scratch”
– Moderated by Elijah Gil, Reporter, TheWrap
From the creators of iconic industry event NAB Show comes NAB Amplify – an interactive digital hub that delivers curated content, community-sourced solutions, networking, and product demos year-round.
Check Out Our Upcoming Events!
If you can’t make the scheduled time(s), you can still register and watch on VOD anytime!
The Future of NFTs: How Next-Gen Tech Will Shape the Media Landscape
September 30, 2021 | 2 – 3 p.m. ET
What is the future of the NFT? Find out how they exploded during the pandemic and if they are here to stay.
Check Out Our Past Events, Now Available on VOD!
Flipping the Script on Security: How Little Cinema Digital Leveraged Security to Innovate
Of course security needs to be secure. But what if security could also enable amazing innovations and new business models to happen? Join the discussion with Little Cinema Digital!
Check out our latest IP Showcase from top brands like, IPMX, AIMS, and more!
Ask the Expert: Chase Center and Efficiencies Gained by Moving to IP
Scott Heitman, Director, Scoreboard Operations – Golden State Warriors, discusses the creative ways they are using their equipment and the efficiencies gained moving to IP.
Chase Center, home for the Golden State Warriors, moved to IP connectivity to provide a future-proof production platform for their venue.
As the first modular infrastructure platform open to other manufacturers, openGear provides solutions derived from hundreds of individual cards from dozens of companies. Watch daily demos from partners Ross Video, MultiDyne, AJA, VITEC, Cobalt Digital and Sencore
Tech Talk: Challenger Communications on C-Band Readiness
Don’t let the relocation of C-Band interfere with your product. Learn how to get C-Band ready and start preparing for 5G rollouts in a multitude of markets
Virtual Production Pipelines
Explore how to build virtual production pipelines, including consistent VAD practices for multi-vendor development.
New to NAB Amplify? Take a minute to add it to your arsenal. Sign-up is easy and free!
Keep that show feeling year-round with NAB Amplify – an interactive platform that delivers quality content, community-sourced solutions, and facilitated networking. When you registered for NAB Show, you received a complimentary NAB Amplify account – your digital hub for unparalleled access to technology, trends and thought leaders for the media and entertainment community.
Sign Up for The Angle Newsletter
Always be in the know with NAB Amplify’s semiweekly newsletter, The Angle. Delivered direct to your inbox and curated for your convenience, this is the fast-track to game-changing insights, leading-edge information and global conversation that all give you clarity and perspective on what’s happening in the media and entertainment industry.
Free for a limited time only from the creators of iconic industry event NAB Show comes NAB Amplify–an interactive digital hub that delivers curated content, community-sourced solutions, networking, and product demos year-round. You know, the kind of inspo that fuels you to keep doing your thing, honing your craft and crushing it.
NAB Amplify is your on-ramp to prime content, expert insights, exclusive industry events and the NAB Amplify Newsletter packed with pressing topics, global perspectives, industry events and more.
NAB Amplify is your all-access pass to live events and on-demand viewing. Watch experts and end-users discuss products and services significantly impacting today’s innovations and setting the pace for what’s possible tomorrow. Plus, dig deeper with white papers, product specifications and direct access to representatives through the expanding global company directory.
NAB Amplify is your invite to a trailblazing community of industry innovators, content creators, broadcast professionals and more. Network, collaborate and make resounding connections with some seriously cool people.
Join this incredible media and entertainment community now at no cost to you.
NAB Show Premiere, the latest digital event on NAB Amplify, will showcase top brands in media and entertainment through first-ever product reveals, curated education offerings, unique networking opportunities and industry achievement presentations.
Featured content includes:
- Product announcements from: Sony Electronics, Panasonic, Grass Valley and more
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League editors discussing their creative process
- An executive perspective on the state of streaming
- A look back at one year of broadcasting amidst a pandemic
- Tech deep dives on HD Radio and edge computing
- Post | Production World Online, produced in partnership with Future Media Conferences*
You must have an NAB Amplify account to access NAB Show Premiere.
*Separate registration required
Introducing NAB Amplify, your new digital platform facilitating year-round relationship building, presenting diverse and global perspectives and enabling the discovery of trusted insights and product innovations.
Sign up today and receive the Early Access Bundle with exclusive benefits to include:
- Free NAB Amplify Newsletters
- Free upgraded NAB Amplify subscription in 2021
- Free access to NAB Amplify events
Ready to join the community and activate your benefits? Your journey begins in one of two ways:
If you registered for NAB Show New York, Radio Show, SMTE, or were an NAB Amplify Beta user, your account is active and waiting for you. Just sign in using the same email and password, and then update your profile. If you cannot recall your sign in credentials, reset your password.
If you did not register for a digital event in 2020, and are new to NAB Amplify, then please sign up, build out your profile and start exploring.
In exchange for becoming an Early Access User we hope you’ll share with us your candid feedback and ideas for improvement as you navigate the site. When you have a comment, just click on the lightbulb icon on the upper right-hand corner of the site and follow the prompts.
We’re excited to have you join and thank you for helping us advance the media and entertainment industry.
Stay Amped because this is just the beginning!
The NAB Amplify Team
The way you find quality industry content, innovation and connection is about to change. NAB Amplify™ is the new global digital hub that lets you cut through the static and go straight to the good stuff.
Curated content. Interactive product demonstrations. Community collaboration. Relationship-building. It’s all here—every day of the year.
Contribute to the conversation or check in daily for fresh content and a closer look at what’s happening in the industry.
This is just the beginning. As the platform expands and grows, so will your access to the people, perspectives and products you need to fuel inspiration and stay informed.
No matter what your role or where you call home, NAB Amplify puts you at the center. Dig in and discover something new.
Here’s a glimpse at what people are talking about right now …
Events on NAB Amplify
Look out for opportunities to attend upcoming digital events on NAB Amplify. Catch up with videos on-demand for those you may have missed, such as NAB Show Premiere (held on April 12-23) – a digital showcase of first-ever product reveals, curated education offerings, unique networking opportunities and industry achievement presentations. To watch the recorded sessions and product announcements, sign up for an NAB Amplify account.
You must have an active NAB Amplify account to participate in events.
Sign Up for NAB Amplify Today for Valuable Perks.
Be among the first to experience NAB Amplify and as a thank you for joining, you’ll receive these exclusive benefits, FREE:
An upgraded NAB Amplify subscription through 2021 ($100 value) which includes a weekly newsletter and access to special events and VOD content such as NAB Show Premiere Product Announcements and Sessions held on April 12-23, 2021.
This bonus package can only be claimed through May 31, 2021. Sign up and start exploring today!
Offer Expires after May 31, 2021