Glensound is a UK designer and manufacturer of audio products for broadcast, specialising in network audio systems for DANTE/AES67.
Sports Announcer Boxes
From belt pack, desk top and rack units for 1-3 announcers/commentators. Many include multiple headphone input mixing and integrated talkback functions. Newer generations are Dante/AES67 based with remote control.
Connect in/out of a Dante/AES67 network with analogue and AES units from 4-16 channels.
Dante/AES67 mic amps many of which include remote control.
A range of units for the large sector of the market before a fully fledged matrix/routing system is required. A feature packed, wide range of Dante/AES67 units.
A 4 input PoE active monitor speaker called Divine, features priority interupt and comprehensive remote control.
- Spark – Single user desktop commentary featuring Dante Broadway. Talkback options, and remote control.
- Beatrice B4+ – Single user four channel intercom belt pack featuring Dante Broadway. Operates on PoE and has remote control.
- Beatrice Lucia – Dante 2W interface for RTS and Clearcom beltpacks.
- Beatrice M1 – Dante/AES67 walkie talkie/radio interface to integrate wireless radio units into a Beatrice intercom.
- Vita Mini X – Super compact single user belt pack commentary unit featuring Dante Broadway. Operates on PoE, with one talkback channel and has network remote control.
- Vittoria Dante Bridge – Bridges two independent 64 channel Dante/AES67 networks, and keeps them isolated for security and enables them to run at different sample rates.
6 Brooks Place
Maidstone, Kent, ME141HE
- Website: http://www.glensound.com/
- Point of contact:
- Product Categories: