Skip to content
- Tron Future Tech Inc. continuously delivers world’s thinnest all-digital phased array systems. To create such systems, we have thoroughly studied and tested fundamental principles to make breakthroughs in III/V or CMOS ASIC/SoC, antenna, packaging, cooling, DSP, digital array system, data processing, computer architecture, language compiler, information architecture, production testing methods etc. Making high-end phased arrays in thin form factor allows Tron Future Tech Inc. to create never-imagined applications for diverse industries.
- XT-144 is a high-speed X band phased-array transmitter for the LEO satellites. It offers CCSDS compliant QPSK/16APSK (configurable) modulated downlink signal operating in the EESS band (8025 to 8400MHz) and enables your satellites to maximum 800 Mbps downlink.
- XT-144 also consists of redundant units including PDU(Power distribution unit), DPU(Data processing unit), and modulator in a compact size. It operates in DC 28±6V and provides EIRP>58dBm with a total power consumption <100W.
- A user-friendly RS-422 interface will provide a functional remote monitor & control. Product is a integrated phased-array solution which can easily scale up the array size to meet customer’s demands , and users do not need to seek discrete components like antenna to build-up a communication system.
- Carrier Frequency : 8200 MHz (factory settable)
- Modulation : 16 APSK / QPSK, selectable
- Roll-off Factor : 0.2/0.25/0.3/0.35 configurable
- Data Rate : Up to 800 Mbps
- EVM : ≤ 10%
- EIRP : ≥ 58 dBm
- Antenna Polarization : RHCP
- Power Consumption : ≤ 100 W
- Mass : 10 kg (maximum)
- Size : 320 mm x 356 mm x 100 mm
- Radiation : TID > 10 krad (Si)
- Power Input (Primary/Redundant) : DC : 28 ± 6 V (isolated)
- Control and Telemetry Interface (Primary/Redundant) : UART(RS422)
- Data Interface (Primary/Redundant) : LVDS / SerDes (Selectable)