TitleBox Neo-20 is a fully interactive 4k UHD/HD/SD Character Generator, suitable for broadcast & cable TVs, info-channels for hotels, schools, corporations, retail businesses, shopping malls, churches, airports, holiday resorts, theme parks and etc.
TitleBox Neo-20 provides the following outputs:
- 4K UHD/HD/SD SDI internal keying or Fill & Key output
- 4K UHD/HD/SD Output over IP in conjunction with AirBox Neo-20 IP Streaming output
- NDI output for integration with all NDI-enabled devices
TitleBox Neo-20 Features
Unlimited object layering all mixed in real time
Unlimited layering like Still text, Roll/Crawl; Logos, Animation image sequence; clocks, countdowns, timers; 2D objects, DVE, In/Out Transitions, Pictures & Banners; Video Objects Playback and etc. all mixed and blended in real time.
Total on-air freedom of operation
- Each and every CG objects can be edited during the on-air session on-the-fly.
- On-air changes can either be made directly to the on-screen running objects or on a dedicated preview output and then applied to the master output.
Dynamic data sources
Dynamic text data coming from TXT, RTF, CSV, XML, RSS feeds, ODBC-compliant databases can be linked to any text object and updated on-screen in real-time.
Multiple graphics objects in multiple slides can be programmed easily to run simultaneously or sequentially. Easy slide and layer management is done via built-in intuitive Slide Sequencer.
Advanced Scripting Engine
Enhanced scripting engine that allows complete control over objects’ properties, sequencing and execution.
OEM applications via TitleBox Neo-20 API
TitleBox Neo-20 can run in the background, without its front-end interface, while all objects and slide actions are triggered by a third party OEM software, which sends its script commands to TitleBox Neo-20 locally or through the LAN.
TitleBox Neo-20 Operation & Control:
- Interactive manual operation
- Slaved to PlayBox AirBox Neo-20 Automation. Several TitleBox Neo-20 channels on different workstations can be controlled externally by scheduling dedicated events in the AirBox Neo-20 playlist. All kinds of object control are available.
- External Control via GPI and API
TitleBox Neo-20 AsRun logging – extensive logs of all displayed objects for 3rd party traffic scheduler software.
SocialMediaBox Neo – a client/server application for integrated social media content. Facebook, Twitter and RSS feed integration on a single screen.
TitleBox Neo-20 Preparation – Full-featured Template Creator/Editor with VGA/SDI Preview
TitleBox Neo-20 External Scheduler – an MS Excel-based scheduling tool. Provides an overlay of information (text) based on time schedule coming from MS Excel template linked to TitleBox Neo template crawl/roll/static text box
TitleBox Neo-20 List Player – Template Play List player for manual execution or playout under 3rd Party Automation (via TB API)
TitleBox Neo-20 DashBoard Player – Editing, manual remote control & execution of objects & templatesLearn more