Amplify Ku-band signals for satellite uplinks with unprecedented signal quality and efficiency.
Solid-state amplifiers outperform competing technologies. Traveling wave tubes have a significantly longer boot time and, since the tube is an inherent a single point of failure, an unpredictable lifespan. Rohde & Schwarz uses innovative, in-house amplifier technology to raise performance expectations. It is redefining how adaptive linearization improves signal fidelity and amplifier performance. This adaptive linearization works with both L-band or Ku-band input signals.
Satellite uplink amplifier for the Ku-band
- Frequency range 1 from 12.75 to 13.25 GHz
- Frequency range 2 from 13.75 to 14.5 GHz
- RF saturated Power 400 and 750 W as indoor and outdoor model
- GaN technology
- Unique adaptive linearization
- Upconverter for L-band signals