The yellobrik Rack Controller is designed to ease the process of controlling, configuring, and updating the popular yellobrik line of throw-down bricks.
The RCT 1012 is a first of its kind module allowing a facility to combine the control tasks for up to 12 yellobriks housed in a yellobrik rack. Using just a single slot as part of a yellobrik rack system, the RCT 1012 removes the time-consuming job of updating, configuring, and setting parameters of individual yellobrik modules one at a time, offering a bulk update method instead.
Once the yellobrik rack controller is installed in a yellobrik rack, it automatically detects the USB-connected yellobrik modules, and displays them in the APPolo software. Via the rack controller’s ethernet port connection, a user can quickly and easily visualize, control and configure all the yellobriks connected to an IP network.
While installed in a yellobrik rack frame (model: RFR 1000-1), the RCT 1012 also detects status information on primary and redundant power supplies.
- One slot yellobrik module
- Supports control up to 12 yellobriks
- Provides 12 USB A ports for connection
- 4 x GPI connections for monitoring power supply status of RFR 1000-1
- 1 x Ethernet 10/100/1000
- 1 x Reset button for changing the settings to default values
- 1 x mini USB for maintenance
- LED Status for power, USB overcurrent, and high temperature warning
- APPolo GUI / Server compatible to access module settings