nstant Multi-Channel Playout for news, live shows, live production broadcasts, studio screens and video walls.
ProductionAirBox Neo-20 is designed to meet the high-reliability requirements of broadcast playout.
For live productions, any changes to the playlist during on-air sessions are possible! There are no locked clips. Every clip in the playlist can be trimmed or repositioned. Moreover, playout position can be changed on-the-fly with commands like next, jump or shuttle. Such changes are performed seamlessly without stopping the current playout session.
One server can be configured with up to four independent players. Each player has a separate playlist and playout control. All four SDI interfaces can be assigned as program or preview outputs. Single-channel or Multichannel user interfaces are available to streamline the operation.
ProductionAirBox Neo-20 Features
- Video Standards: 4k UHD/HD/SD
- Compatible with a vast majority of video compressions: MPEG2, HDV, DV, AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265, AVC-Intra, DVCPro HD, DVCPro 50, DVCPro, Apple ProRes, DNxHD and etc.
- Supports a variety of media containers: MPEG TS/PS, AVI, DV, MXF, QuickTime, GXF, LXF and etc.
- NewTek NDI protocol output
- Playout of video files with Video + Alpha for Fill & Key output
- Playout of still jpeg files
- Playout of audio-only content
- On-air playlist editing
- Integration with AP ENPS, Ross Inception and Mira Media News Room Systems via MOS protocol
- Mixing of different video resolutions and formats in a single playlist
- Control via External controller – XKEYS (XK-24-USB-R)
- Super Output with superimposed counters per every channel
- Playback of clips still being captured
- Logical content trimming
- High reliability and seamless playlist playback
- Four channels in a single server
- Shuttle operations over the playlist with up to +/- 32x speeds
- A single user interface can control up to four channels
- Low latency response
- Loop for the entire playlist
- Loop, Continue, Hold Last Frame, Cue Next, Stop per playlist item
- Optional Remote Control via GPI, VDCP (optional) and MOS protocol (optional)
- Built-in Multi-Viewer with dedicated SDI output
- Possibility to have UI installed on multiple systems
- Video transition effects as (cut, cross, dissolve fade to black)
- User-definable “bins” in the file system library