Orion Series lenses are convenient, adaptable, dependable, and ergonomic, with the best of both vintage and modern features.
Orion Series Anamorphic Lenses are built to be a universal filmmaking tool — perfect for the latest professional Film and Digital Cinema cameras with their native PL mount, but just as easily adapted to Canon EF-based Cinema cameras.
Orion Series lenses are readily and easily compatible with all mirrorless video / stills hybrid cameras via any PL to mirrorless camera adapter. Whether your project requires you to shoot digital or film, the Orion series offer the coverage you need and boast a 24.89mmx18.66mm imaging area, and easily cover full-frame formats edge to edge with the Atlas LF Extender accessory.Vintage anamorphic characteristics
Vintage anamorphic characteristics
- Waterfall bokeh
- Streak flare
- Disproportionate perspective magnification (Telephoto lens with wide-angle field)
- Pleasant spherical aberration glow when wide open
- Pleasing barrel distortion
- Crisp flat-field performance when stopped down to a T2.8 or deeper
- Fast T2 aperture
- Modern, mechanically dependable design, standardized across all 6 focal lengths
- Unified focus and iris position, reducing need for adjustment when switching to different focal lengths
- Standardized 114mm outer diameter for native use with a variety of matteboxes and filters
For additional technical specs, please visit atlaslensco.com.Learn more