The VirtU IP core infrastructure platform can host an extremely dense array of Riedel MuoN SFP processors in just 1RU. The frame can be used as a bulk gateway, as a very dense processing unit or for any combination of gateway and processing. This modular platform allows users to gradually build their key advanced gateway and processing power as their needs grow!
All-IP Core Infrastructure & Media Signal Processing Hub w/32 Processing Slots
The VirtU all-IP core infrastructure and processing platform provides an extremely dense array of Riedel MuoN software-defined SFP IP processors in just 1RU. Designed to address media signal processing and SDI-to-IP conversion for mission-critical and HD up to UHD IP production environments, the platform allows users to build their key advanced processing power modularly as their needs grow!
The VirtU 32 core processing frame can be used as:
- Bulk 32 IP-to-IP up/down/cross converter
- 512×32 multiviewer
- 64 UHD ST2110 – SDI bulk gateway solution
- 32 audio matrix, each one with 2048 x 2038 audio channels
- Bulk JPEG-2000 encode or decode with up to 64 channels
- Or a combination of many different functions
The mission-critical frame construct provides 8x independent clusters each one with MuoN Processing SFP connecting to a dual set of uplinks for integral support of ST2022-7 hitless redundancy.
- 32 Processing SFPs in a single RU space
- 8 independent processing clusters
- Full support of ST2022-7 with dual uplinks fiber
- Selectable network interfaces 100/40GE
- Software-selectable processes including: gateways, up/down/cross conversion, down converter, clean switching, color correction, quad links to single link flow conversion
- Available redundant power supply
- Virtualized! Fits anywhere!
- Optimize bandwidth to your core
- Virtually no point of failure
- Passive hub = full resiliency
- Support for SD-up-to-UHD IP production
- Modular – build as you grow!
- Minimize OPEX!
- Highly robust solution