The M-WEBKEY web page keyer reduces the cost of creating broadcast graphics.
The M-WEBKEY can be used with IP (ST 2022 and ST 2110 video), with SDI (31 video formats, including 1080p) or with both IP and SDI at the same time for hybrid systems.
Why is the M-WEBKEY causing broadcasters to rethink their graphics workflows?
- It’s lower cost – no need for an expensive character generator or graphics PC
- It provides an easier workflow – with fewer video sources to deal with
- It simplifies the network – web pages use very little bandwidth compared to uncompressed video
- It makes efficient use of resources – the broadcaster’s website and programmes can share the same graphics
- It’s easier to find suitable operators – with web page design a common skill
The M-WEBKEY is a software app that runs on the MARBLE-V1 media processor hardware, a card which features a powerful CPU/GPU processor and both SDI and 10GbE IP network interface connections and which is housed in the Vision frame.
Read the M-WEBKEY brochure for more information…