World’s first 4K ultra-high-speed camera, designed to be fully compatible with 2/3-inch B4 lens for live broadcast applications.
Shoots 4 times brighter than PL mount model. (using B4 lens)
Compact 2RU base station
Separates the camera head from the base, offering exceptional mobility with 2-km (1.24 mi.) distance using optical connection.
- Shoots up to 1000 frames per second (fps) in 4K
- Simultaneous record and playback with internal memory
- Independent live 4K (HD) output
- Flicker correction (optional)
- 12G-SDI/Quad link 3G-SDI outputs
- Supports HDR/SDR and WCG
- 4-wire, 2-wire, Clear-Com supported
- 24-axis color correction
- Light weight design, can be shot using viewfinder
- Can be used Canon’s OLED viewfinder (optional)
FT-1RCPA Remote Control Panel
- Real-time remote image adjustment for FT-ONE
- Efficient, intuitive adjustment via dedicated buttons for iris, pedestal, gain and other common settings.
FT-1RUA/RUB Remote Contro Unit
- Include direct recording and playback buttons, as well as a dial and touch-panel for a range of settings
- Intuitive controllers with a fader control