- Waterproof to 10m
- Longest battery life of Q5X transmitters
- Perfect for demanding environmental conditions and/or extended usage
- No onboard controls for talent to “adjust”
- Ideal for Reality TV, water sports, baptisms, buried in ground
Control modeRemoteModelsAnalogDigitalPrice (USD)$2,995$3,495Case materialAluminumAluminumRemovable belt clipYYLithium battery life (hrs)8 or 168 or 16Compatibility modesYShure Axient DigitalQT-5100 AquaMic – Q5X Audio Transmitters
Micro sized transmitter, in an aluminum waterproof, submersible case. With an internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery and Lemo connector for a removable lavalier.
- Belt pack style
- 8 hr run time @ 10mW (AquaMic)
- 16 hr run time @ 10mW (AquaMic L)
- RF output range 2 – 20mW
Superior Digital Performance
The QT-AD10 Digital AquaMic™ and Digital AquaMic™ L bodypack transmitters have been developed in collaboration with Shure Corporation to work exclusively with Shure Axient Digital receivers, ensuring superior digital transmission with advanced encryption and spectrum efficiency.
The QT-AD10 Digital AquaMic™ is the waterproof version of the QT-AD10 family of transmitters and is fully submersible, making it ideal for any wet, dusty or dirty application where a totally sealed transmitter is required. After use, the transmitter can be safely cleaned and sanitized before the next project.
Trial by Water
Used in reality TV, surfing competitions, professional kiteboarding and America’s Cup Yachting, the Q5X AquaMic™ has proven itself in extreme, wet environments. The AquaMic is also buried in the dirt for Major League Baseball broadcasts. The RCAS (Remote Control Audio System) eliminates the need for any physical control elements on the transmitter so there is no point of entry for moisture to access the electronics.
Long Battery Life
The internal lithium polymer battery lasts 8 to 16 hours on a single charge (depending on version and output power). It comes standard with user selectable RF output power from 2mW to 20mW.
Remote Control Audio System
The QT-AD10 AquaMic utilizes RCAS™ (Remote Control Audio System), a revolutionary way to remotely control transmitter settings from a central computer or hand held remote control. The remote functions allow technicians to control; on/off, monitor status and battery level and make on-the-fly adjustments of frequency, mic offset, mic mute, RF power level, and grouping, all wirelessly.
Four UHF Tuning Blocks
The QT-AD10 Digital AquaMic™ is offered in 4 tuning blocks that span 470 to 700 MHz and 941 to 960 MHz in 25 kHz steps.
- Dimensions: 65 mm x 46 mm x 19 mm (AquaMic), 65 mm x 46 mm x 23 mm (AquaMic L)
- Weight: including battery, 104 g (AquaMic), 116.5 g (AquaMic L)
- Housing Material: Machined Aluminum
- Encryption: AES 256 Encryption
- RF output power: 2mW, 10mW, 20mW (user selectable, country restrictions apply)
- UHF frequency range 470 to 700 MHz and 941 to 960 MHz in 4 frequency blocks
- Tunable bandwith: Varies by frequency block (25 kHz steps)
BlockFrequency RangeChannelsG56470 – 636 MHz6640G57470 – 608 MHz5520K55606 – 694 MHz3520X55941 – 960 MHz780
- Modulation type : Shure Axient Digital Proprietary
- Mic offset gain range: -12 to 21 dB (in 1 dB steps)
- Pre-amplifier Equivalent Input Noise (EIN), System gain setting ≥ +20: -115 dBV, A-weighted, typical
- Maximum input level: 1 kHz at 1% THD, 3 dBV (5.0V)
- Input impedance: 8.2K with 5V Mic Bias
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 KHz
- NOTE: system frequency response is dependent on the microphone element
- Audio connector: 1 pin Lemo
- Occupied bandwidth: <200 kHz
- Channel-to-Channel spacing
- Standard Mode – 350 KHz
- High Density Mode – 125 KHz
- Antenna: 1/4 wave UHF and 2.4 GHz
- Antenna impedance: 50 Ohm
- Battery: Internal Lithium Polymer
- Operating time: (Battery) estimated 8 hrs @ 10mW (AquaMic), 16 hrs @ 10mW (AquaMic L)
- Operating temperatures: -20⁰C to 50⁰C
- Storage temperatures: -20⁰C to 45⁰C
- Approvals: FCC, CE, Industry Canada