Perform powerful functions with the AIB-4, for example cut shows remotely from your home facility or transport GPIs and On-Air Tallies into the field, wherever you need them – across cities, states, even continents.
- Offers up to 16 GPI/Os and multiple device control paths, including Ethernet, two-way DTMF, and dial-up modem.
- Use conditional logic within its local events
- Add virtual buttons via the web browser to trigger any actions.
- Monitor SNMP Traps.
- Standard web browser to configuration tool.
- Create multiple configurations for special events, weekend staffing, and temporary needs.
- Copy saved configurations from / to other AIBs.
- For remote control, interfacing old & new, or simplifying device monitoring
- Suitable for simple to complex projects
- 16 GPIs with Opto-Isolated Inputs
- 16 GPI Outputs with Isolated Relay Contact Closures
- 100 Mbs Full Duplex IP Connectivity
- DTMF Transmit and Receive: Single and Multi-digit Sequences
- Telecom approved Dial-up Data Modem
- Redundant Power Supplies
- Web-browser Setup, Configuration and Diagnostics
- 16 web keys