ADCS100-Integrated ADCS with Reaction Sphere (Tensor Tech CO.,LTD)
CubeSat players used to build their satellites via contracting all design and integration jobs to a professional company or build the whole satellite by themselves with purchased components. However, the former method usually costs too much on budget; the latter cannot ensure the system’s reliability and costs too many development times.
As a result, Tensor Tech proposes this integrated ADCS solution (Attitude Determination & Control System) with affordable prices and user-friendly interfaces. By adopting this offer, customers don’t have to program the complicated attitude determination and control algorithms themselves but enjoy the quick integration process and instant customer support.
Moreover, a variable-speed, single-gimbal control moment gyro (CMG) driven by spherical motor technology serves as the attitude actuator for this ADCS100. It is comparatively lighter and has less power consumption than traditional solutions.
- Components included: RS100- Reaction Sphere*1, 3-axis magnetorquer*1, FSS100- fine sun sensor*6, MEMS Gyroscope*1, 3-axis magnetometer*1
- Pointing Knowledge: < +/- 0.1 deg @ sun capturable; < +/- 1 deg @ sun is not capturable
- Pointing Accuracy: < +/- 0.2 deg @ sun capturable; < +/- 1 deg @ sun is not capturable
- Max. Angular Momentum Storage: 10 mNms
- Maximum Torque: 1 mNm (adjustable)
- Rotor imbalance: better than G0.4
- Supply voltage: 3.3V & 5V
- Power consumption @ 5V bus: <1W
- Volume: 0.2U + > 64mm dia. tuna-can
- Mass: < 300 g
- Controlled by the onboard computer (OBC) using I2C or UART with attitude command
- Flight heritage since 2021