3G/HD/SD Quad-Path Up/Down/Cross Converter/Frame Sync/Embed/De-Embed Audio Processor
The all-new Multi-Path 9905-MPx 3G/HD/SD Quad-Path Up/Down/Cross Converter/Frame Sync/Embed/De-Embed Audio Processor is a Cobalt® next-generation advanced scaler/frame synchronizer for the openGear® platform. The 9905-MPx provides four independent signal paths of UDX / frame sync / audio embedding and de-embedding on a single open-Gear® card. Using our HPF-9000 20-slot frame, this provides up to 24 channels (6 cards) of processing in a single frame. The 9905-MPx represents a new level of openGear packaging density!
The 9905-MPx provides high-density that offers unprecedented multi-input support and flexibility. Independent up/down/cross convert scalers are specifically designed for broadcast video formats, with full ARC control suitable for conversions to or from 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. Discrete AES and MADI audio audio embedding/routing/mixing/de-embedding to any of four processing paths is supported. Standard 3D LUT feature and available color correction provide accommodation of SDR and HDR processing for downstream HDR systems.
Card control/monitoring is available via DashBoard user interface or Cobalt’s RESTful-based Reflex protocol. The 9905-MPx can be software-converted to a 4K Quad-Link Input SDM/2SI 4K UDX/Frame Sync card with an option software license.
- Multi-Path design offers four independent UDX / frame sync paths (channels) per card
- Flexible AES and MADI embed/de-embed for each path
- Multi-input RP168 clean switch, with manual selection or GPI controlled input selection
- Up/Down/Cross Conversion with user ARC control. 3D-LUT is standard feature for all paths.
- Supports all popular formats: 480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080pSF, 1080p
- Independent four-path ANC bridging, including timecode and closed-captioning processing
- Noise Reduction and Detail Enhancement provide image quality optimization
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software, OGCP-9000 remote control panels or Cobalt’s RESTful-based Reflex protocol
- Five year warranty