The 9450GT series of fiber Ethernet switch transceivers are available in several versions providing various link length support using dual-fiber Tx/Rx. (Non-fiber model 9450GT-NF is also available.) A built-in switch accommodates four Ethernet ports. Gbit ports flexibly support most communications including IP-based video/audio, control, and other data.
RJ-45 Ethernet ports provide 1Gb/s connectivity for multiple Ethernet enabled devices or links to additional network switches. A dual-fiber optical port provides an Ethernet link over a dual fiber connection for extended distances (available in 20km, 40km, and 80km link-length versions). CWDM models are available with 16 wavelength divisions, allowing 64 discrete Ethernet ports to be muxed onto a single fiber pair.
- Available in 20km, 40km, and 80km versions using LC-terminated fiber
- 9450GT-20KM-LC – 20km link length
- 9450GT-40KM-LC – 40km link length
- 9450GT-80KM-LC – 80km link length
- 9450GT-CWDM – see Ordering Information on website for more details
- Five-year warranty
- Four independent copper Gigabit Ethernet ports supporting DHCP, ARP, Multicast/Broadcast
- Dual LC Optical Connection. Blindmate connections with no active components on rear I/O module.
- Low-power, high-density design; <8 Watts
- Internal GigE midplane connection (with OG3-FR frame only)
- CWDM models available in 16 different wavelength divisions, offering up to 64 channels of discrete Ethernet port muxing
- SNMP compliant