- The Virtual Storytelling Conference is a full-day hybrid event dedicated to storytelling techniques for creators.
- To be held in-person and online on Saturday, June 17, virtual attendees can register for the Virtual Storytelling Conference for free.
- Led by program director Rich Harrington, the Visual Storytelling Conference presents a full day of activities and panel discussions featuring Juliana Broste, Elia Locardi, PhotoJoseph, Eran Stern, Amy DeLouise and Steve Martin. Bottom row: Matthew Jordan Smith, Andy Ford, Doug Daulton, Vanelli, Frederick Van Johnson and Seth C. Polansky.
Join a community of creators and learn how to tell your story. Whether you’re a budding photographer or an experienced digital storyteller, connect with like-minded individuals. The Visual Storytelling Conference is your chance to learn new skills, learn how to develop your hobby into a career, and expand your network.
Led by program director Rich Harrington, the Visual Storytelling Conference presents a full day of activities and panel discussions featuring award-winning travel video journalist-producer-shooter-writer-editor-host Juliana Broste; travel photographer, writer, public speaker and educator Elia Locardi; content creator, educator and YouTuber PhotoJoseph; Eran Stern, motion designer at SternFX; director/producer Amy Delouise; Ripple Training owner Steve Martin; photographer Matthew Jordan Smith; digital strategist and video producer Andy Ford; writer/producer Doug Daulton; sports and portrait photographer/author Vanelli, photographer/marketing professional Frederick Van Johnson; and Foundry General Counsel partner Seth C. Polansky. Check out the full schedule of events HERE, and sign up now to reserve your spot!
Get the full Visual Storytelling Conference experience:
- Attend live sessions
- Build your personal event agenda
- Book meetings with sponsors
- Attend the Sponsor Lounge
- Engage with speakers
- Connect with fellow attendees
- View session recordings post event (VIP Pass holders will have streaming access to recordings of all sessions for up to 180 days post-event.)
Virtual attendees can register for FREE to attend a full day of live and interactive training sessions on May 19. The Virtual Day will be held online on the Future Media Conferences virtual event platform.
Upgrade to the Virtual Day VIP Pass for just $99 and receive the Virtual Storytelling Conference session recordings for 180 days post-event, along with other industry giveaways. All In-person passholders will be automatically registered for the Virtual Day VIP pass and should not re-register.