- Nominations are open now through April 5 for the NAB Show Product of the Year Awards.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of industry peers across 15 categories, including three Best Overall Awards in the categories of Create, Connect and Capitalize.
- 2023 categories include: AI/Machine Learning; Asset Management, Automation, Playout; Audio Production, Processing and Networking; Camera Support, Control and Accessories; Cameras; Cloud Computing and Storage; Digital Signage & Display Systems; Graphics, Editing, VFX, Switchers; Hardware Infrastructure; IT Networking/Infrastructure & Security; Location/Studio Lighting; Monitoring and Measuring Tools; Radio; Remote Production; and Streaming.
Nominations are open now through April 5 for the NAB Show Product of the Year Awards.
The awards recognize and celebrates the most significant and promising new products and technologies being exhibited at the show.
Winners will be selected by a panel of industry peers across 15 categories, including three Best Overall Awards in the categories of Create, Connect and Capitalize.
NAB Show Product of the Year Awards are the only official show awards program honoring product innovation.
Nominees will be recognized in an NAB press release and on the 2023 NAB Show website. They will also be able to display a nominee counter card within their NAB Show exhibit space and will be able to use the official Product of the Year Awards logo on marketing and product packaging for the nominated or winning product.
2023 categories include:
- AI/Machine Learning
- Asset Management, Automation, Playout
- Audio Production, Processing and Networking
- Camera Support, Control and Accessories
- Cloud Computing and Storage
- Digital Signage & Display Systems
- Graphics, Editing, VFX, Switchers
- Hardware Infrastructure
- IT Networking/Infrastructure & Security
- Location/Studio Lighting
- Monitoring and Measuring Tools
- Remote Production
For more information and to nominate a product, click here.
The 2023 NAB Show marks the show’s 100th anniversary, running from April 15-19 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
It’s time! Come celebrate the 2023 NAB Show’s 100th anniversary.
Registration is now open for the 2023 NAB Show, taking place April 15-19 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Marking NAB Show’s 100th anniversary, the convention will celebrate the event’s rich history and pivotal role in preparing content professionals to meet the challenges of the future.
NAB Show is THE preeminent event driving innovation and collaboration across the broadcast, media and entertainment industry. With an extensive global reach and hundreds of exhibitors representing major industry brands and leading-edge companies, NAB Show is the ultimate marketplace for solutions to transform digital storytelling and create superior audio and video experiences.
See what comes next! Technologies yet unknown. Products yet untouched. Tools yet untapped. Here the power of possibility collides with the people who can harness it: storytellers, magic makers, and you.