The 2024 NAB Show will feature Creator Lab, a new show floor experience, helmed by Jim Louderback and Robin Raskin.
Creator Lab will offer interactive exhibits, expert panels, hands-on workshops and networking events that focus on creators, equipment, distribution channels and monetization.
Highlights will include:
- Designing the Perfect Studio for You, and Only You: Learn about building studios on every budget. Hosted by Blackmagic Design.
- Unleashing the Power of Video With Marc Hustvedt, president of MrBeastYouTube: Find out how to establish a brand and build your community.
- The Secrets of Mastering Mobile Video Content Beyond the Studio: Step into the world of mobile video creation featuring TravelingJules.
- AI as Your Personal Assistant: Learn about Opus Clip and other options to cut down production time.
- Avoiding Legal Landmines: Find out how to navigate copyright, royalties, licensing, payments and other legal-must knows.
- Investing in the Creator Economy: Hear about the studios, VCs and entertainment companies making investments in the creator economy.
- The Creator Ecosystem: Discover how agents, intermediaries and brands are working with creators.
- Building the Live Streaming Studio: Learn about live-streaming setups, including details on hardware, cameras, mobile devices, lighting and more, from Fame Talent CEO Sammy Shayne and “Chubby Coach”, co-founder of Couch Fame.
- Building on Top Creator Platforms: Discover how to build a billion-dollar media company via YouTube, TikTok, Vimeo, Roblox, Fortnite and other emerging platforms.
- Empowering Creators: Unveiling the Credentials Revolution in the Creator Economy: Find out about relevant industry credentials from REACH CEO Dylan Huey and the Creators Guild of America.
“We’re enormously excited to launch Creator Lab as a home base at NAB Show for this community — a hub with tailored education and networking, all in the center of the world’s largest showcase of the tech and tools that make content come to life,” says Chris Brown, EVP and managing director, NAB Global Connections and Events.