Report-IT – The World’s Most Popular Remote Broadcast App
Go live first with the multi award-winning Report-IT app which turns your smartphone into a pocket-sized high fidelity IP audio codec and ultra-slim high quality audio recorder. At the touch of a button broadcast live over cellular networks or Wi-Fi from any remote location to an IP codec in the studio. Perfect for newsgathering, remote broadcasts, or two-way interviews, simply connect earphones to your phone and hear studio communications and program audio in real-time while broadcasting live.
Use it to stream live high fidelity audio to the studio, record 20kHz quality audio files, and FTP audio files to a server in the cloud. Features include SmartStream PLUS redundant streaming, file playlists for live playback, URL link login authentication and more.
Why Do Engineers Love Report-IT Enterprise?
Engineers can configure user connections remotely from anywhere with an internet connection! Plus…
* Rock solid security logins never expose IP infrastructure details to reporters and contributors.
* High fidelity 15kHz program audio and mix-minus audio quality.
* Greater reliability with SmartStream PLUS Redundant Streaming over cellular and Wi-Fi or MiFi devices.
* Digital WAV recordings deliver 20kHz audio quality.
* Edit recordings using 3rd party applications.
Why Do Reporters Love Report-IT Enterprise?
* Connect to the studio with a single touch.
* Log in automatically with VIP-Connect.
* Record and play back an interview when connected live.
* Automated FTP transfers of recorded files to news ingest systems.
Why Do Program Directors Love Report-IT?
Program directors love the flexibility Report-IT delivers:
* Perform live or tape sync interviews with politicians and famous people.
* Go live from an event or a sponsor’s business at the touch of a button.
* Record voice spots remotely.
It is interoperable with all Tieline IP codecs and Report-IT SIP is compatible using SIP with all EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326 compliant codecs and devices like those from Comrex, Telos, and many more.
- Broadcast low-latency 15kHz live two-way interviews.
- Connect to the studio with a single touch of a button.
- Prerecord interviews, trim them offline, then build a playlist and insert them as “wraparounds” into live crosses with the studio.
- Send reports to the studio via FTP.
- Connect using a VIP-Connect URL: securely log in and launch the app with a single touch.
- Your Administrator can manage all users in the cloud from anywhere.
- Scalable to suit the specific needs of small, medium or large organizations.
- Reporters and contributors install the free app from the App Store© or Google Play™.
- Reporters and Contributors have no complex settings to configure.