12G/3G/HD/SD-SDI 4-input audio/video delay unit that also supports 4K
Choose from the compact EDA-1000 (1U half-size), the EDA-2000 (1U) or the EDA-2100(1U, supporting 12G-SDI), with a redundant power supply. Audio, video and VANC delay can be set separately.
- Distribution is possible for up to four outputs when one channel of input is used. The unit is a compact 1U half-size model with a single power supply.
- Provides distribution of up to eight outputs when one channel of input is used. The EDA-2000 is a 1U model with redundant power supply.
- Provides distribution of up to eight outputs when one channel of input is used. The EDA-2100 supports 12G-SDI I/O and is a 1U model with redundant power supply.
- Remote control via Telnet with dedicated remote unit, the EDA-20RU
Delay of up to 80 sec. available (optional)
- Using an HD-SDI input, set a delay of up to 40 sec.
- Add an EDA-20EX option for delay up to 80 sec.
- Set separate delays for each of the four inputs, as needed.
- For VANC data delay, minimum delay can be set per line for specific VANC within each input channel.
- Using a 12G-SDI input, set a delay of up to 5 sec.
- Add an EDA-20EX option for delay up to 10 sec.
- Note: Available delay when four inputs are used is divided equally among channels (¼ the delay available for one channel).
The units are 12G/3G/HD/SD-SDI compatible.
Delay both audio and video, or delay signals separately.
They also support 4K (12G-SDI/Quad Link 3G-SDI) input.
Use SNMP for trap output or to check or configure settings
Genlock using external reference signals is enabled*
*Frame synchronization is not supported.