dira Onair Player – All-in-one command center for modern studio workflows
In a fast moving environment such as a broadcasting studio, every click matters and flexibility is essential. Adding an audio or live feed to a schedule, creating a mix between upcoming songs, or editing a text – these workflows must take as little time as possible.
dira OnAir Player’s interface and features are optimized for such self-operated studio workflows and give radio DJs unmatched control over the content and presentation of their broadcasts, even in extremely demanding environments such as outside broadcasts.
You should definitely have a look at our two videos about the OnAir Player and its integration into the dira! diemnsion system.
Click here to watch part 1
Click here to watch part 2
- Optimized for self-operated workflows
- With up to 4 playlists, 8 players and instant hotkeys
- Assisted and automatic playout operation
- Time scaling and loops on the fly
- Integrated content browser
- Onair API and web views for flexible integrations
- Built-in crossfade editor & voice track recorder
- Network independent emergency operation with local cache
- Newsroom story editing directly at the playout