In 2023, NAB Show New York will feature nearly 275 exhibitors, including 55 first-timers on the show floor. The number of new exhibitors represents a 65% year-over-year increase.
The exhibit hall will also showcase a number of new products and services.
- Apantac’s SDR <> HDR Converter card for the openGear platform and 4K 60 KVM over IP switching and extension
- Black Box Emerald DESKVUE
- CASTUS Corp. QuickCaption box, monetization subscriptions, VIVA encoder and closed caption translations
- CCR Media broadcast monitoring solutions
- Dalet InStream elastic cloud ingest
- Dimetis BOSS Media Exchange, BOSS Operations Manager and OpsNGN
- farmerswife v7.0 and Cirkus
- Fujifilm North America Corp.
- Gardiner & Theobald
- GB Labs Unify Hub
- Huizhou City LATU Photographic Equipment Co.
- GVM Pro Lights Series
- GVM Soft Lights Series
- GVM Tube Lights Series
- GVM Microphone Series
- GVM Camera Slider Series
- GVM Teleprompter Series
- GVM Flexible Light Mat
- GVM Panel Lights Series
- Ikegami UHK-X600
- Interra Systems BATON Captions
- Magewell Director Mini
- Mapcreator Mapcreator
- Motion Picture Enterprises End to End Post-Production in the Cloud
- Oyen Digital
- Mini Pro RAID (Portable USB-C SSD RAID with 2 USB Hub Ports)
- Shadow Bolt (USB4 NVMe SSD)
- Planar DirectLight Pro Series
- Schulze-Brakel SchulzGreen
- Spectra Logic Spectra Digital Archive
- Studio Network Solutions
- Telescript International NDI HX3 4K Display that supports 12G SDI
- Trint Live Transcription on Mobile App and Automatic Language Detection for Transcription
- TV Logic USA LXM Series Monitor
- TVU Networks ONE
- VidOvation Celona Private 5G / CBRS
- Wheatstone AoIP 5.0
“The strong showing of first-time exhibitors is a testament to NAB Show New York’s commitment to connecting the most relevant products, practices and people propelling the broadcast, media and entertainment industry forward,” said NAB Global Connections and Events Executive Vice President and Managing Director Chris Brown.
Other major brands featured at the Show will include: Avid, B&H, Canon, Cisco, Blackmagic Design, Evertz, Fujifilm, Grass Valley, Harmonic, Imagine Communications, Lawo, LiveU, Maxon, Panasonic Connect, Ross Video and Telestream.