Frank Poon, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer at Venue.live, reveals what products and technologies Venue.live will be showing in its pod at the 2023 NAB Show, which takes place at the Las Vegas Convention Center April 15–19. Venue.live will be showcasing its meeting platform in Pod W1143M in the West Hall’s Intelligent Content Experiential Zone during NAB Show.
What has your company been working on since the last NAB Show?
Venue’s an early stage startup, so we’ve been speaking to our customers every day, learning about their challenges and shipping daily improvements to Venue to better serve them.
We’ve been collaborating with design partners like Shopify, PwC, Ada, Accel and AssemblyAI. Last month, we launched the new Venue as an all-in-one video communications platform. Check out our shiny new website: www.venue.live!
Our enterprise clients use Venue every day to:
- Host radically more engaging and higher production value live streams right out of their work computer without the need for expensive hardware.
- Record high production video shorts for async communication (like Loom) using our NDI-less solution for cloud based recording.
- Organize, share and watch video content in a modern and powerful video library (like your very own YouTube).
- Generate transcripts, highlight clips and other metadata from any videos uploaded to Venue using our AI powered tools.
What products or product categories are you highlighting at the 2023 NAB Show?
We’re highlighting modern customizable live streaming & video conferencing tools, NDI-less cloud-based recording, digital asset management, telecollaboration and generative AI products. These are all categories we’re actively innovating against in our product roadmap.
What recent technology developments do you think are the most exciting for the media and entertainment industry?
We’re excited about the possibilities of artificial intelligence and have interesting experiments brewing. Come speak with us to learn more (West Hall — W1143M — Intelligent Content Experiential Zone).
Venue.live is a cloud-based all-in-one video platform for broadcasters to create, catalog and share live streams, meetings, webinars, and other video content.
As a remote-first, cloud-based solution, Venue.live makes it simple for anyone to run livestreams on a laptop using a web browser without the need for expensive hardware or complex setups. We’re revolutionizing the way video broadcast professionals maximize ROI and audience engagement for live and asynchronous video communications.
World class remote and distributed companies like Shopify, PwC, and Yelp chose Venue to:
- Host highly produced live events that captivate and engage.
- Record, edit, and trim video shorts with ease.
- Search, watch, and extract transcripts and highlights from your video content through our AI-powered video library, like your own private YouTube.
Venue.live is venture funded, backed by Accel, Y Combinator, and a network of angel including Stewart Butterfield (founder of Slack), Anthony Casalena (founder of Squarespace), and Job van der Voort (founder of Remote).
For more information, visit www.venue.live.