Video on demand
How Do We Utilize Intelligent Content for a Better Future?
Register now to view exclusive content from this partner.
Please fill out the following form to view this content
What will intelligent content mean for the future of the media and entertainment industry?
What are the biggest ethical implications resulting from the emergence of intelligent content (in the form of AI, ML, automation, etc.)? How can we use intelligent content to keep the industry in check, increase responsibility and make sure we are working in an ethical landscape?
How can IC help facilitate diversity and make the M&E industry more inclusive? What can it do to ensure safer working conditions? What are the unintended consequences of intelligent content, in terms of privacy, autonomy and intellectual property?
RSVP (using the Register Now button, above) to receive a reminder email about the event and relevant details for participation.
Join the discussion on Twitter Spaces on Tuesday, May 31, at 4 p.m. (ET).
This event is presented by Cognizant.
During the Twitter Spaces conversation, Amplify Content Partner Jennifer Wolfe will moderate a discussion, asking speakers questions such as:
- What are the biggest ethical implications we need to consider when it comes to intelligent content?
- How can IC help us create a more diverse and inclusive environment?
- What are the implications for IP ownership? Who owns content created by AI?
- What protections do we need to put in place to ensure transparency and fair distribution of information? How should we handle fake news, data privacy concerns and other thorny issues?
- How can we ensure (and reassure) that the workforce won’t be replaced by AI or otherwise be negatively impacted?
- How can IC generate data and information to make sure we create content audiences really want to consume?
Add Your Voice to the Conversation
This networking event will feature guest speakers from organizations and companies at the vanguard of intelligent content, including Cognizant, MESA, University of Montevallo, Flowcode and Nebraska Public Media.
- Chad Andrews, Cognizant AVP and consulting partner (@cmtconsultant)
- Stephanie H. Dean, University of Montevallo assistant professor of mass communication (@cutecatheory)
- Guy Finley, MESA president/CEO (@MandEdaily)
- Meghan Glenn, Flowcode media sales director (@flowcode)
- Ling Ling Sun, Nebraska Public Media CTO (@lsun9988)
- Jennifer Wolfe (event moderator), writer and journalist (@jwolfepr)
Intelligent Content Reading Room
Ahead of our May 31 discussion, check out these articles to prepare for the conversation:
How to Keep Web3 from Repeating Web2’s Mistakes (Unless it’s Too Late)
How to Process the Difference Between AI and Machine Learning
What’s the Endgame for AI?
Where Are We With AI and ML in M&E?
For even more IC content, type “AI,” “ethics,” or “intelligent content” in the Amplify search engine.
Follow Us on Twitter
In addition to following NAB Show (@NABShow) and Cognizant (@Cognizant) on Twitter, please consider following our moderator, Jennifer Wolfe (@jwolfepr).
What Is Twitter Spaces?
A Twitter Spaces event is a live, audio-only conversation that takes place on Twitter.
Our event on Tuesday, May 31, will feature moderated conversation with a group of subject matter experts. The format leaves room for dialogue between panelists and event participants, with the opportunity for questions and conversation.
You can get an idea of the Twitter Spaces format by visiting @NABShow‘s March Twitter Spaces event, What Intelligent Content Means for Connecting with Audiences, which has been archived for on-demand access.
What you’ll need to join us on May 31: An email address and a Twitter account, which you can create in a matter of minutes at twitter.com or by downloading the app. Follow @NABShow on Twitter for notifications about the event. You can participate using Twitter in a web browser or mobile app.
How to join a Space: Spaces are public and you can join one in one of three ways. Each Space has a public link that a host or listener can include in a Tweet, or share via a Direct Message. Live Spaces featuring a speaker or host you follow will also appear at the top of your timeline, highlighted in purple.
Twitter has much more information about Twitter Spaces, including a rundown of how to use Spaces, a Spaces FAQ, and details about the Spaces user interface.