AudioScience designs and manufactures advanced DSP-based digital audio peripherals for the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), broadcast, installed sound, and entertainment industries. Our easy-to-integrate products provide outstanding digital audio functionality and compatibility.Instead of using proprietary designs that limit system hardware and software flexibility, we develop standards-based technology. With this approach, our innovations are fully compatible with other products and systems. What’s more, in an industry that constantly evolves, we leverage our design and market expertise to deliver the most relevant, up-to-date products.
Our primary product lines are:
* Network peripherals. Our digital audio network products use Dante/AES67, AVB, Livewire/AES67, and CobraNet network protocols.
* Broadcast sound cards. From the beginning, we’ve been on the leading edge of audio card technology. We offer products and technical partnerships to digital automation system designers.
* Tuner cards. Our tuner cards monitor and verify AM, FM with RDS, and HD Radio™ broadcast transmissions, as well as the audio portion of worldwide analog TV standards.
* OEM products. We offer co-venture and custom-design services to facilitate the creation of new digital audio applications for OEMs and systems integrators, paving the way to greater market opportunities.
To learn more about our innovative, digital audio products, please visit www.audioscience.com, call (302) 235-7109, or email email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you!
7209 Lancaster Pike
Hockessin, Delaware, 19707
United States of America
- Website: https://www.audioscience.com
- Point of contact:
- Product Categories: