TSIDA (Taiwan Space Industry Development Association)
This association is a non-profit social organization established in accordance with the law.
This association was established to promote the development of Taiwan’s space industry：
- Research the development strategy of the space industry and provide relevant policy recommendations.
- Handling domestic and foreign space industry exchange activities.
- Handle seminars related to the space industry at home and abroad.
- Establish a communication mechanism with government departments and handle related activities.
- Assist industry and academia exchanges, handle professional manpower training and education activities.
- Accept government and private commissions to handle related research consulting and certification services.